🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 🥀

Start from the beginning

She give me tho most sexiest, passionate, filled with lust, kitty cat wetting, gripping the absolute fuck out of the bed sheets kiss ever. And when she pulled away with a slap on my ass. I was ready to pull of my dress and let her rail me until morning.

She sat down on the couch patting a spot besides her. And of course I sat down and realized that she was watching coryxkeshin. A little smile came on my face but then I stopped focusing on the video and more on what she's wearing.

( you don't like you use your imagination to change)

She smells very nice and it's my favorite cologne she wears. It was the smoked old fashioned one from bath and body works, The way she was sitting is with one hand on my thigh while she was leaning forward with her elbow on her knee while chewing gum and watching tv. Oh please help me get through tonight.

End of maki pov

Timeskip

Everyone finally got done with getting ready. Now it's 7:00 pm, maki had got up and ran to nobara, itadori, megumi, panda, and toge. "Y'all look good and smell good too." Maki said snapping her fingers.

"Girl look at you, you was hiding all this body....my gosh maki" Nobara said as she twirled maki around. "y/n I really like this outfit you um...give me to wear" Megumi said rubbing the back from his neck since it's awkward between him and me. That's because me and him barely interact with each other. "Oh... you can keep if want.... You all can the things you are wearing actually" I said getting of the couch. Next the minute I knew they was hugging me. I sighed and patted panda's back since I was only able to reach his back. "you guys can let go now" I said a little annoyed and they finally let go of me.

Nobara dress:

Itadori fit: