- 9 -

- caring -

Her fingers were gliding through my scalp giving me a sweet hypnotic message,lightly pressing her finger pads on my scalp,i felt the tension leave my body,as her soft swollen lips peppered kisses on the side of my face.

Those same lips and fingers that touched me in various ways and places,how she kneaded my bud in different paces,sending me over the edge. How her lips devoured my pair longingly with such dominance i gave up to so easily.

She felt warm and fiery against my bruised flesh. The same palm that now is running down my side lovingly, spanked my arse mercilessly,her hot breaths fanning against my skin with every rough yet measured thrust hypnotized me to wanting more.

I loved when she was rough,vanilla,and in between. I loved seeing her sharp features hover atop of me,the beautiful expressions she'd make,as our cores bond and form an understanding. How blissful her moans come as lyrical lullabies to my ears.

The ice cold woman i knew like the back of my hand,had shown me a side of her i wish to go into deeper depth to. She was and still is perfect to me.

"How are you feeling princess?" Her raspy voice asked me fluttering my heart with the nickname

"Never been better because your with me"I whispered snuggling my back further against her front

Her hand snaked across my chest and down the valley of my breast leisurely making her way to where it ached the most. Firmly cupping me making my back arch instantly,a whimper left my lips as i squirmed.

"Relax baby,im just making sure it hadn't fallen out,like you claim"she nibbled on my ear lobe her teeth digging onto my skin like im some kind of sweet cotton candy.

I pressed my lips together to prevent myself from laughing,and she continued to pepper my skin with delicate,soft kisses"Using my defence against me!"i replied shifting to face her

She smiles rolling her eyes"Put as much defence as you like,i'll make sure it vanishes my love"i hummed

"What did you just say?" I played dumb to hear her call me 'my love' again

"I'll make your defence's vanish"she smirked

Whining"The one after that one" i pressed

"My L O V E?" She spelled the letters teasingly and i smiled sheepishly,rolling my eyes"Roll your eyes again and i promise you'll limp your way to work"her features went stoic and serious yet a glint of amusement prevailed in her eyes.

Dare i test my luck? Im already feeling slightly naughty and its merely 4 in the morning!

I took my chances and rolled them again,but i made sure to put some distance between us. I seriously shouldn't because the woman before me switched her beast mood on. I was pinned against the wall but naked,the air got caught in my throat as she possessively choked me.

"Alice"back with the warning tone

"Colette?" I retorted seductively,but i sounded more like a dumbfounded idiot

She smiles devilishly before smashing her lips on mine,hungrily leading the kiss to become needy and aggressive,i raked my fingers through her hair gripping roughly on a handful,my other hand cupped her crotch,and i didn't warn or say shit,i slid my fingers inside her moving them throughly fast.

She growled seeing that i simply turned the tables on her,she pulled on my bottom lip releasing it with a pop,i moaned backing her to the bed. Colette's body bounced and i had my intentions set on one goal. Making her scream my name before i had to leave for work at 6.

"Ughh,baby your-mhmm"she tried to talk but i buried my fingers deeper curling them rhythmically as she bucked her hips against me.

"You like how my fingers feel?" I husked out of nowhere feeling the dominant energy radiate out of me. Literally my pores feel powerful right now.

Colette gazed up at me as i thrusted faster in and out of her cunt,her cheeks flushed and her eyes hooded she nodded biting on her lip to suppress a moan.

"Nah ah my dear let me hear you"i teased but she obliged vocalizing her high and bucking her hips to match my pace. Though her nails were digging graves at my back i enjoyed the privilege of seeing her vulnerable and needy side.

"Hmm yes my love right there"she cooed"your doing so good"i felt the tension forming knots at my abdomen. This woman knew what she was doing

"Fuck i love how good you make me feel" she moaned right into my ears i was panting and loosing track of my pace

"No,no,don't please"i pleaded shaking my head and she smirked

"Fuck me right"she said above a whisper and i just decided to silence her with my hand over her lips. Shocked was an underrated term for the face she made. But i managed to gain back focus and make her roll those beautiful eyes,in pure pleasure.

I watched-more like memorized how perfectly astonishing she looked under me,her shivering body,and hooded eyes spoke to me in a foreign language i just got memorized,i saw her lips stretch into a soft beautiful grin,that i reciprocated happily.

"I see your Getting naughty on me"she flipped us swiftly and i could help but yelp at the sudden shift.

"Hmm i don't think so,im just showing you what your obviously missing"i teased and the woman had something change in her eyes for a split second before it vanished.

"You are. The best Thing. That happened to me..."she stumbled on her words and sighed rubbing our noses together"I think i can love you"

It wasn't that i didn't already know that, it was the fact she voiced it out loud. With teary eyes and a breathtaking smile.

I pulled her in planting a soft kiss over her pair"I love you Colette"whispered i on her lips,and felt them stretch into a smile similar to mine.

...

An/I never thought id finish this fluffy one!! Yet here i am😭 never forget to Comment&Vote if you liked this one✨