- 2 -

- tease -

The music flowed around us in the room her hips swaying rhythmically to every beat,her mounds begging to be touched,as she neared me,both her legs over mine my face buried in her chest,i wanted to nibble on her skin but was soon deprived of my poison. Taunting me by getting close to my lips but pulling back.

She straddled my lap slowly grinding on me,hands roaming my chest and pulling at the back of my neck,i was lost in her steady gaze. She unbuttoned my shirt squeezing lightly at my breasts she leaned in our lips touching yet my neck was assaulted in rough nibbles leaving tingly love bites there and on my collar bone.

My chest heaved as i gave in groping her asscheeks kneading the soft flesh as she kept grinding on me,swiftly she shifted, ass glued to my front back arched as my hands roamed her body,trailing hasty bites and kisses from her neck to her back,she moaned grinding even harder on me

"Take me to bed,make my legs shake" she hushed in my ear and i didn't need to be told twice. Picking her up bridal style and aiming for the bed before us,gently sitting her on the bed i straddled her lap as i took my shirt off after undressing her.

"Fuck"she moaned loudly as i hungrily sucked on her erect nipples giving each the needed attention before i descended to her abdomen

My face reached her soaked core i lightly bit on her clit making her whine but sit still,expecting something but i got off the bed taking my jeans and undies off while she watched me with hooded eyes roaming my body like she wants to memorize it.

"Can i have a taste after this?" She asks in a low melodic sound

"I didn't get butt naked just for a show" I smirked crawling towards her she spread out her legs for me"Kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before"i demanded our lips inches apart

She tries to capture my lips but i pull back and she grabs me by the neck smashing our lips in a heart fluttering-breathtaking kiss,just as rough and needy as i demanded. Unearthing a growl from me,our tongues danced for dominance her chest heaved moments later as she gave in,i trailed down to her jaw kissing my way to her chest,nibbling and sucking on her hardened nipples

Her breath hitched"Stop...teasing...and fuck-ah.." I bit on her nipple shushing her mid sentence,hastily kissing her inner thighs,the brunette whined clarifying she's getting too needy

Once i was sure her last string was pulled i attacked her core aggressively sucking all the wetness dripping from her vagina tasting how delightful and sweet her nectar is,giving her clit my attention before slipping three fingers inside. Elaine moaned loudly from my actions begging me to up my pace but a little more teasing doesn't hurt anyone.

Her hand raked through my hair gripping harshly as her back arched even more off the bed,it was making the western region of mine get even soaker,her way of informing me she was close to the edge is my favorite. Bucking her hips rapidly,I had to remiove my head from between her thighs my free hand above her needy core,Thrusting roughly,and faster until i felt her walls clinch around my fingers,with a last thrust i resumed fondling with her swollen bud.

Elaine gasped arching her back off the bed as she came undone with a violent shudder,legs shaking just as she requested,softly kissing my way up i left a hand to circle on her hard bud relaxing her skyrocketing nerves. Facing her divine features before taking her lips in a deep kiss letting her taste the deliciousness of her nectar. She moaned to the divine taste. Then left feathery pecks on her cheeks resulting of a fit of giggles from her lips.

"I love how savory you taste"i murmured stroking her sweat damped hairs away from her forehead.

My hand was taken and i felt my back hit the mattress in the following second. I thought she'd be worn out by how i made every inch of skin feel the godly climax she had,but No. growling as she arched her back connecting our fronts and my wet fingers were engulfed by soft lips suckling on them. Firmly grinding her hips against mine,her juices dripped more on my core as little friction was received but i wanted more. Meeting her hips as they dipped on mine i spread my thighs making room for her to fit between. Elaine smirks kneading on my breast softly.

That single action made me feel even hornier as i looked her dead in the eyes as she leaned forward blessing my lips with her pair and gliding her tongue on my lip to deepen the kiss,i gave her access and she devoured my mouth hungrily as our hips bucked against one another making us cum at the same time. She kissed me again before doing what i've done to her but more aggressively,she teased less and claimed whats between my thighs As hers.

"Ah fuck,baby"her hand grip tightened around my breast clinching and unclenching as my vagina was mercilessly devoured. Elaine's tongue circulated and flicked my bud roughly resulting in me arching my back even more,struggling to breath never felt this good.

A throaty moan left her lips with hot breath accommodating the act,I thought she was clueless to how it ripped through me. But i was proven wrong

"Keep going my love...don't stop"i moaned catching breaths that were non-existing. Biting on my lips to cease my moans but it went wide open as i reached my orgasam. She leisurely suckled and kissed my flower,i felt like i was on ecstasy or something. She crawled up to me kissing on my neck before a taste of me and her was given to me.

She bit on my earlobe,the effect she has on me was visibly displayed as i shuddered. catching my breath"I love you so much,Catherine,your the best thing that ever happened to me"was whispered lovingly to my ear. I smiled cupping her cheek so she can look at me

"I love you even more,my sweet Elaine"i knew she was mine and im hers. No matter how many times she says it,i find myself melting all over again,like its the first time i heard her say it.

Her hands stroked my cheek with a smile that engraved itself on my memory lane,before leading us to the bathroom. The tub filled with warm water and vanilla essence wrapped a cloud of its own around us. Cuddling in a soothing warmth to relief our bodies from the exercise that took place just moments ago. I felt contentment and bliss wash over my whole entity like never before.

...

An / I hope you enjoyed it...Vote&Comment✨