Chapter 8: Heartless

(New York: No One's POV)

The Juggernaut was destroying everything in his path as he obliterated anyone who stood in his way. The New York Police Department was throwing everything they got at the Juggernaut, but their efforts were futile.

A couple S.W.A.T. Trunks were on their way attempting to ram the Juggernaut as he rampaged his way through Times Square.

S.W.A.T. Officer: LET'S RAM THIS SON OF A BITCH!!!

S.W.A.T. Team: YEAH!!!

Coming out from the side road of the main street, the trucks burst out and rammed the Juggernaut, but sadly, that did not do a thing to him at all.

Juggernaut: You can't stop the Juggernaut!

He picked up one of the trucks that were still intact with an injured, but alive driver inside. He crushed the front of the truck with the blood of the driver bursting all over the window as he chuckled.

More S.W.A.T. Members appeared and started shooting at the Juggernaut as he was walking towards them, but the bullets were doing nothing.

Juggernaut grabbed one of the S.W.A.T Member's machine gun and smashed it on him, breaking his back.

One jumped on him and used fence arrows to dig into the Juggernaut's helmet.

S.W.A.T. Member: GOTCHA, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Another member was about to shoot at him.

Juggernaut: Beat it, midget!

Juggernaut kicked him hard to send him into a car, killing him. The member that was on him blinded him by twisting his helmet to the side using the fence arrows.

Juggernaut grabbed his foot.

S.W.A.T. Member: Oh, shit fuck!

Juggernaut swung him around and impaled his head on a broken fence, killing him. Juggernaut set his helmet back in place, pushing out the fence arrows.

Juggernaut grinned as he looked forward and saw a barricade of police cars with officers waiting behind their doors with machine guns, instead of pistols.

Juggernaut: Bring it on, come on!

He starts barreling towards them as the police were about to fire, but a motorcycle hit the Juggernaut head-on, making it explode, which knocked him off his feet and tumbled a little before hitting the ground, face first.

They looked at where the motorcycle came from and they saw someone who got their attention... (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): The owner of that bike is gonna be so mad~

He said as he squealed.

(Y/N) was riding to the scene at high-speeds on a random motorcycle as he left his behind at another location. When he saw the Juggernaut, he went faster, pulled the brakes and leaned forward, which would result in him flipping, but (Y/N) threw the motorcycle at him, which had enough momentum to knock him off his feet and keep on the ground a little.

As soon as they heard his voice, the officers turned their guns on him.

Officer: GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!

Suddenly, their weapons were cut in the blink of an eye as only a "shing" was heard. (Y/N) sheathed his Sakabato.

(Y/N): If you guys want to return home to your families, I suggest you leave Juggernaut to me.

George: Yeah, why should we?!

(Y/N): Two Reasons: 1. I'm the one who took down the Teen Titans, which also means I rescued the trapped civilians as you can see, I'm wearing the clothing the radio hosts mentioned.