Chapter 7: The Mutants

(Hours Later: No One's POV)

(Nevada)

(Y/N) is riding on a motorcycle, speeding down a lonely road as he listens to the news radio in his helmet.

He can fly, but he wants to keep a low profile plus, he wants to hear about the fight between him and the Titans, along with two Justice League members.

He's currently listening to the news radio.

Radio Host: Hello, everyone and thank you for tuning in to the local station, but we have some breaking news: The Teen Titans engaged an assailant known as (Y/N) (L/N), this confrontation took place at a abandoned temple. Police are saying that there were body parts scattered all around with gigantic holes in their bodies, limbs torn off, missing body parts, even some had missing chunks and bites marks on them, while the investigators were searching.

Radio Host#2: That's right, when the investigators took blood samples of the bodies and used their quirks to look into their memories, they found out that they were devils who are responsible for murder, rape, and other crimes, along with the human ones who belonged to a gang that was known for kidnapping, torture, and other crimes, which are the same crimes with the devils. The Police Chief commented on the horrifying discovery.

Police Chief: These monsters brought havoc to the unfortunate victims and what was worse was that they killed them, along with children. Those victims had families, children, and other loved ones that they will never come home to. So, if (Y/N) (L/N) is listening now, you have brought closure to those families and loved ones, we thank you for that.

Radio Host: The Teen Titans engaged (Y/N) (L/N) in combat, but were found brutally beaten as the temple crumbled from their fight. Residents are questioning if their local heroes are capable of doing their jobs, due to their recent clashes with other local villains.

Civilian: I mean, the Teen Titans are good and all, but now when we see them in combat with a criminal, they don't take the job seriously.

Civilian#2: Yeah, they just knock out the criminals and put them in a weak jail system. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but they're just not putting their foot down when they have to.

Radio Host#2: Everyone is now turning to the Justice League for answers as the damage the Teen Titans have caused to the area around as the temple was catastrophic. Civilians reported seeing missiles exploding near their homes and giant boulders wrecking their cars and trapping civilians.

Radio Host: But the big one here was that in the aftermath of the battle, the civilians who were trapped in the wreckage cried out for help, but they were saved, not by the police or the Titans, but a small figure in a cloak, wearing a black mask with sharp teeth, along with a eye-patch and wearing a hood. And this person claims to go by many names, but mostly known as either Jack the Ripper, Battousai, or Reaper.

Radio Host#2: Kinda strange names for a new assailant as we await answers from the Justice League, but the real question is... Is this person another villain or a true hero?

(Y/N): What a report, indeed.

Someone chuckled as they were sitting behind him who was none other than his younger self in white clothing.

Y.(Y/N): It's a good thing we built this thing and made some enhancements.

(Y/N) made the motorcycle while he was working for a vigilante organization that took him in after rescuing him and putting him back together.

Y.(Y/N): But why do we even need this thing again? We can fly, you know?

(Y/N): Yeah, but I need to keep a low profile after what went down. We might be spotted by the Justice League at the Watchtower.