Chapter 23: Spider-Geddon Part 1: Saving Destiny

The Web of Life and Destiny, the tapestry of the Spider-Verse itself and it's grand beauty, is the target for Wolf Spider and his evil spider army. If he taints the web, it's the end of the heroic age of the Spider-Verse. Wolf Spider, Genocide Spider, and Thorn Spider will rule the entire multiverse, with Wolf Spider as the center. No reality will be safe.

Spider-Zero, guardian and protector of the Web of Life and Destiny, can sense Wolf Spider's evil intensions to impure the web. She will not let that happen. She formed a fortress around the web, like a dungeon temple from a video game. Hopefully, it will slow them down. Unfortunately for her, Wolf Spider had become omnipotent, almost godlike. She goes and hides inside the web to be the final defense against Wolf Spider's forces.

 She goes and hides inside the web to be the final defense against Wolf Spider's forces

"Peter Parker, Miles Morales, Rose Hunter, Isabelle Parker, please, stop them." Spider-Zero said.

Outside the structure of the temple Spider-Zero created, Wolf Spider, Genocide Spider, and Thorn Spider stumbled out of the portal

Outside the structure of the temple Spider-Zero created, Wolf Spider, Genocide Spider, and Thorn Spider stumbled out of the portal. Wolf Spider was gruff at seeing the temple structure. Genocide Spider and Thorn Spider were surprised. "This was never there before." Genocide Spider noted.

"Indeed, it wasn't. Spider-Zero created this obstacle course to slow us down. But that won't stop me from reaching the web." Wolf Spider said. Using his new negative godlike powers, he crushed the temple and went inside. The temple was unbreakable, but he only refurbish the inside structure.

"We are nearly close, my dear Wolf Spider," Thorn said. "

"Once we reach the Web of Life and Destiny, the multiverse will finally be ours. We'll take over any dimension we want, even go beyond." Wolf Spider explained to Thorn.

"With all that power, we could even rival the Beyonder. Even Infinity herself." Genocide Spider remarked with a evil smug face.

"No, not Infinity. She is the multiverse itself. That is beyond our conquest." Wolf Spider said. "The Spider-Verse is all that matters if we are to rule all of reality."

"And erase any spiders who have been a nuisance to us," Thorn added, smirking. "I can live with that. So long as I get my revenge on my inferior counterpart."