Chapter 21: The return of the Wolf Spider

'Its me, Spider-Man. And with my friends and teammates; Miles Morales, the other dimension Spider-Man now a resident in my world as Kid Arachnid; Rose Hunter, the sensational Star Spider; and Isabelle Parker, a spider-girl from a different dimension called Spider-Tsundere. Together we're the Web-Warriors. Things have gotten extreme since Izzy came into me, Miles, and Rose's dimension to get her supervillains back. Allow me to explain quickly and simply. Thorn Spider, who later was revealed as an evil version of Rose, and her partner Genocide Spider, who turns out to be an alien spider-girl turned insane, stole the Siege Perilous after Tsundy was about to go home with her villains. So, Nick Fury, Madame Web, and Doctor Strange took us to Loomworld, and sent us on a mission to retrieve the siege back, until we discovered the evil spiders are collecting shards that contain the essence of Wolf Spider; an evil version of myself. So we had to collect them and stop Wolf Spider from coming back, even with his new dimensional energy that makes him poison everything in the Spider-Verse. But lately, me and the others got poisoned ourselves cause Thorn and Genocide Spider modified the shards to harm us. But we found the cure in the form of a genie spider and her mystical healer fiancé Wolfsbane. And that's not all, we also discovered that a Spider-Man version of Kraven the Hunter, known in his world as the Hunter Spider, has arrived in Loomworld to help all of us deal with the evil spiders. Now that Genocide and Thorn Spider have all the shards, they can bring Wolf Spider back to live, and that means its the end of the Spider-Verse as we know.' Spider-Man narrates in his thoughts.

' Spider-Man narrates in his thoughts

'There was also another problem. The shard's negative energy cannot be use by good heroic spider totems like us. They can only be used by evil spiders. it burned my hand when I tried to use it on Thorn Spider. Which means Wolf Spider is truly the most pure evil totem in the Spider-Verse. Which is why we have to prevent his revival.' Spider-Tsundere also monologues, as well.

"What the-!? How are you inside my head narrating?! That's my job!" Spider-Man said. "What are you, Deadpool?"

"I don't know. I sometimes narrate, too. Are you inside my head?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

It was very awkward in the thoughts. "Let's agree not to speak of this again." Spider-Man suggested.

"Fine by me." Spider-Tsundere agreed.

Okay, let's get back to the story, shall we?

The Web-Warriors fell into a portal and flew across the tides of the wormhole. Though, they were very confused with what Madame Web has mentioned.

"Spider-Geddon?" Kid Arachnid said in a confusing manner. "Is that another way of saying the end of the universe again?"

"Who knows? There's always some weird name for something big and threatening," Star remarked.

"Madame Web is very cryptic, you know," Spider-Man said. "She once said the light shall shine the way."

"Wasn't that when you and Miles teamed up with Blood Spider for the first time to stop Lizard King and his vampire army?" Star asked.