Chapter 12: Bad night sleep Part 3

At Web-Headquarters, Spidey, Ghost Spider, and Spin were surprised at seeing different and older versions of themselves... Sorta speak.

Ghost Spider walks up to Star Spider

Ghost Spider walks up to Star Spider. "Spidey, is this the girl that helped find Bootsie for you?" She asked her friend.

"Yep. That's her." Spidey replied.

"A pleasure to meet you again, Mini-Peter," Star said, smiling lightly and using her two index fingers from her right hand to salute. "When you mentioned your name to me, I immediately knew you were the Spider-Man in this world. Just wasn't expecting to meet you so soon that involved saving your cat."

"We were bound to meet eventually." Spider-Man added.

"So, are these guys us from the future?" Spin asked. "I mean, they look taller."

"Well, yes and no," Kid Arachnid said. "We are older versions of you, but we're not from the future."

"Yeah, adult Spin has a point," Ghost Spider said. "If they're you from the future, then why isn't there a future older version of me?"

"Exactly," Spider-Man agreed.

"So, you really are from a different dimension?" Spidey asked his older counterpart.

Spider-Man nodded at his younger version's question. "Yes. Only I do stick to Spider-Man. But..." Spider-Man then points to Ghost Spider. "She doesn't exist in my universe."

"What?!" Ghost Spider said, in shocked. "You're from an alternative dimension where there is no Gwen Stacy, or even a Ghost Spider?"

"Technically, there was a Ghost Spider in our world, but he turned out to be a bad clone version of my world Spider-Man created by our world Doc Ock," Star corrected, before lifting up left wrist to show her gadget. "He's also the main inspiration for the other cool features I can do with my bracelet."

"That's very interesting, Star Spider." Spidey commented on Star Spider's bracelet.

"Don't worry, Ghosty, I don't exist in their dimension, either. I am from a different, different dimension." Spider-Tsundere said.

"From what I've seen with you, your powers are similar to Spin's," Ghost Spider said.

"Well I do have some other powers, like being intangible and running really fast." Spider-Tsundere pointed out.

"Anyways, let's not forget, I don't call myself Spin," Kid Arachnid mentioned. "I call myself Kid Arachnid."

"Oh man, that name sounds slightly better," Spin said, a little bummed out.

"Nah, different universes, different point of views," Spider-Tsundere said, as she rolled her eyes.

"Believe us, someone else came up with the name for our Miles," Star remarked, folding her arms while smiling. "I actually thought Spin was a clever and creative name because it's like another name for Spinning Spider."