Chapter 11: Bad night sleep Part 2

Spider-Man, Kid Arachnid, and Spider-Tsundere went inside the museum to follow Star Spider's instructions.

"Okay, we know the plan, right?" Kid Arachnid asked.

"Yeah. Kid Arachnid, you go regroup with Star and keep an eye on your kid counterpart," Spider-Man said. "Spider-Tsundere and I will go watch over my counterpart."

"Remember, Rhino, Goblin and Doc Ock are kids in this universe. So, no beating up. Just web them up," Spider-Tsundere said. The two Spider-Men nodded in understanding. "Alright, koun o."

"Uh... What does that mean?" Kid Arachnid asked.

"It means 'good luck'," Spider-Tsundere explained.

"Then, just say that," Spider-Man said.

"Shut up, Web Head." Spider-Tsundere said.

The 3 spiders laugh, as they split up.

Meanwhile...

Star Spider, crawling from the ceiling, was carefully watching Spin. Her cloaking mode was activated, but she had her thermal vision to see Spin; even though he's invisible. She sees the young spider boy walking pass the displays and making sure he stays out of sight.

'For a different version of Miles, he and the other kid versions are very adorable,' Star admitted. 'Even seem creative on what they do. I barely remember my own childhood life. Nothing but little broken memories of how my life was ruined by Kraven.'

Just then, sensing someone behind her, she turns around and sees another signature on her thermal vision crawling towards her. "Hey, Star," the voice whispered.

"Kid Arachnid?" She whispered, glad it's only her friend. "Good, you're here. Where's Spidey and Tsundere?"

"They went to go spy on Pete's kid double," Kid Arachnid said. He then sees his double. "Awww... Look how cute I am."

"So you're basically saying cute to yourself?" Star asked, sarcastically.

"Well, wouldn't you do the same?" Kid Arachnid asked, in embarrassment. "Besides, it's not everyday I see a different dimension version of me before."

"What about Peter?" Star asked.

"That's different," Kid Arachnid replied.

Chuckling quietly, Star just shook her head gently before seeing Spin go on the wall, as Rhino and Green Goblin were walking into the exhibit section Spin was in.

"Do you think, since Doc Ock got that glowy shiny thing, she's been acting a little... Screw loose?" Green Goblin asked.

"Well, probably," Rhino said. "But hey, we're evil, we're suppose to be crazy."

"Don't get me wrong, Rhino, that's not what I meant. I meant that... Maybe that shiny shard thingy is gonna make her turn against us," Green Goblin explains.

"Hmmm... She was aggressive with those guards, before she blast them to sleep," Rhino pointed out. "But she did promise that she can use the shard to make sure people like Officer Stacy and Spidey don't bother us again. So, that's hope she doesn't decided to turn against us. Although, I was a little frighten."

Star and Kid Arachnid looked at each other in worry. Seems like the shard is making this world's Doc Ock go crazy to a point of possibly turning against her villain partners.

"This is bad, Kid Arachnid. If we don't get that shard back soon, this kid dimension will be in serious danger than it already is," Star whispered.

"I know. You think we should go help Mini-Me right now?" Kid Arachnid asked.

Star shook her head. "Not yet. We engage when Spin needs help."