Chapter 13

Ella's POV

We rush Vincent back to the house. The whole way back I sat with his head on my lap holding his name. Telling him I love him. We got him to the house and rushed him into the medical room they had. They wouldn't let me in when the doctor got there.

An hour later

I sat there with my face in my hands. The doctor walked out. He looked relieved. "He's sedated but he's okay. The bullet missed all the major organs. He should be awake in a couple hours" the doctor had told me. My body relaxed a bit. I stood up and walked into the medical room and there he was. Asleep with bandages wrapped around his torso and machines hooked up to him. With the sight of this I saw red. I stormed out of that room and headed towards the basement.

As I got to the basement, I could hear was Logan screaming. I open the door with Logan looking at me hoping to have some pitty in my eyes. All I have is hatred for him. I looked at my choice of weapons. "You hurt Vincent you hurt me. Don't you get it." I asked Logan. I grabbed the gun and asked him if he had any last words. Before he couldn't even say anything I shot him in the forehead. It hurt me because Logan had been my right hand forever. I grew up with him but now he's dead.

I walked back upstairs and changed my clothes before seeing Vince again. When I got to the medical room he was awake. I walked over to him with tears streaming down my face and burrowed my head into his shoulder. "Oh princess I'm fine. It's gonna take a lot more then just a bullet to kill me. We stayed up taking before helping him up to the bedroom. People kept coming in and out asking us questions. We decided the sooner then later to sign an agreement for our alliance. After signing both copies, we shipment them off to our offices to get finalized. We took the next couple days talking about plans and enjoying each other's company.

"I have a couple errands do tomorrow but then I want to go on a date." Vincent explained. For some reason I think he's up to something but I wasn't sure. I agreed. We went to bed.

*next day*

I woke up to an empty bed. Vincent must have left already. I rolled over to see breakfast waiting for me and a note. "Here's my card go buy a dress for our date tonight" I was excited. I ate the French toast with bacon which is my all time favorite. I took a long shower. Shaving doing my skin care routine. I picked out a green sweater dress with some black boot heels.

 I picked out a green sweater dress with some black boot heels

^Outfit

I texted Vincent asking in if was okay if I went out to get Dutch before I went into town. "Get anything you want baby" I smiled and sent him kissing faces. I decided to drive myself today. Went to Dutch and ordered a larger strawberry rebel with blue razz drizzle. The guy handed me my drink and I took off heading to the store. I really didn't know what color to get just that I wanted it long and sex. I found a perfect black dress that hugged everything, showing some cleavage and some thigh.

 I found a perfect black dress that hugged everything, showing some cleavage and some thigh

^The dress

I got back to the house and Vincent was sitting in the living room watching some show. I plopped down on the couch next to him. A couple hours rolled by and then it was time to get ready I did loose curls with a up do and some simple makeup and walked down stairs. Vincent was dressed in a black suit. His jaw dropped as I walked down the stair I smiled and gave him a kiss. Then we left to go wherever he was talking me.