Daphne nodded " Go, Bloom. Save them before it's too late."

"

Outside of Cloud tower. 

Bloom caught Selina with a magic barrier. 

She looked around confused. 

Bloom " I heard you needed a hand."

Selina "Bloom, you believe me? I promise I can explain."

Bloom "You need to explain everything later. Right now we have a much bigger problem."

Stella " And it's spiraling out of control."

me "Bloom, how do we stop it?"

Bloom " Let's form a protective ring around the school. Now, Winx!"

We created a protective ring around the school. 

The school reached the ground safe. 

Acheron showed up " Bravo! What a show, Winx! But I'm afraid you'll have to try much harder than that. Rise, oh, Great Lizard Spirit! And take control over the magic that dares to defy you!"

A  Great Lizard Spirit appears. 

Musa moved out of the way as it attacked her " Who decided to call this lizard thing great?"

Acheron "Not sure if you've been made aware, but I, too, have the power of the Dragon Flame!"

Suddenly he attacked me and i hit the ground. 

I groaned out in pain "Selina!"

Selina " Tell me what to do, Echo."

Me " Make him chase me, trap him inside the book, and then we'll lock the book."

Selina " How ?"

Me"Surely Rumpelstiltskin will want Acheron over the Legendarium Key."

She nodded. 

At the Clearing of Rumpelstiltskin. 

I turned to Acheron. 

Acheron "And where do you think you're going?"

I attacked him but he blocked the attack. 

Acheron "The Legendarium World is my kingdom, my creation! You don't stand a chance, Echo"

He attacked me and i fell back. 

I groaned out when i hit the ground " I know a thing or two about the Legendarium World, myself. "

Then i stood up and ran away  " I'm not afraid of you, Acheron."

Acheron "Then why are you running away? You can't hide from me, Echo. Huh? Ha, Rumpelstiltskin's traps! That's the best you've got?"

I shook my head "Not quite. But I'm sure you'll love being part of Rumpelstiltskin's permanent collection. Infinity box!"

 box appeared and captured Acheron.

Acheron gasped confused "Huh? Wait! What are you doing? "

He was trapped. 

I smiled "The perfect present for Rumpelstiltskin."

Rumpelstiltskin showed up " Did I hear my name?"

Me "Hello, Rumpelstiltskin."

Rumpelstiltskin " I see. You're back here for your key. But, my friend, what's in it for me?"

I smiled "This time, I've got something you'll love."

Rumpelstiltskin "Really? Truly? Let me see."

Me "In exchange for the Legendarium key, I offer you this magical box... which contains Acheron, the creator and supreme sorcerer of the Legendarium."

Rumpelstiltskin shook his head shocked " No! No! It couldn't be!"

Me"i take it you like it?"

Rumpelstiltskin" Bloom, it's a feast for the eyes. You, my dear, have brought me top prize."

I smiled. 

Rumpelstiltskin" Let's make the trade and call it a deal. You'll get your key and that's for real."

Me "you promise?"

He nodded "i promise"

We traded items. 

Rumpelstiltskin" Transaction's set and a settled score. With this great gift, I need nothing more. Toodle-loo!"

Then he left. 

suddenly i heard from behind me " Funny, I was just about to say the same thing. Well, isn't it hilarious.. running into each other like this."

I turned around annoyed. 

Icy "Oh, poor Echo, all alone without your fairy friends."

Me "the hell are you doing here?"

Darcy "Acheron trapped us in this boring book."

Stormy " That's right.. with no red-headed fairies to play with."

Icy "But, hey, look at that. We've spotted one."

They laughed. 

Icy "Welcome home, Echo. You're going to love it here. "

I growled at them.