1.61 "She's Gonna Eat Him Alive"

Night. At the shop. 

Bloom walked over to us, exhausted " That's enough for today."

Musa leaned against me " I think that's enough for tomorrow and the day after that! Bloom, I'm exhausted."

Stella "We did so well, though! The register's full. We can pay off the bills and continue with our mission."

Tecna nodded "You're right, Stella. We should look at the positive side! We've had a lot of good fortune lately."

Musa " Oh, yes. We found the last fairy on Earth and got our Believix powers."

Flora nodded "Plus, our shop is a big success. We should invite the boys to come celebrate with us! What do you say. Musa?"

I grimaced "uhmm"

Musa " I've got an idea. Why don't we all go to the Frutti Music Bar. It'll be fun!"

Stella shook her head " I'm not going. I haven't forgiven Brandon, yet, for kissing that Viper, Mitzi. When I think about it, I get so-"

She growled. 

Me "Stella, you don't really know what happened. You should talk to him and get his side of things. I'm sure he only has feelings for you."

My phone started to ring. 

I answered "Roxy?"

Roxy " Echo, is that you? I'm so happy you answered ."

I asked worried "What's wrong? Is there a problem?"

Roxy " I was tired so I went to bed, but I had a weird dream. And, when I woke up, I saw the pictures!"

I asked confused "What pictures?"

Roxy " They were in my old family album. Uh, what's going on?"

I nodded  "We'll come over right away, Roxy. You stay there and don't move, okay? "

Then i hung up and looked at the girls "Let's go, girls, something strange is happening."

In Roxy's House. Her bedroom.

Roxy "It was that woman again! I knew I was dreaming but it seemed so real! It was that voice., it's the same voice I heard when we were fighting the Wizards. And then when I woke up I saw the pictures scattered on the floor like that! If I tried to put them away, they'd jump out of the album again!!"

Stella looked at the photo " They've arranged themselves on the floor in a kind of sequence. Look at them carefully."

Then she grabbed them and threw them into the air " Now watch."

The photos arranged themselves on the ground. 

Bloom "They're in the same order as before. That can't be by chance. Roxy, what do you know about that house?"

Roxy shrugged "It was a nice house in the country. I used to go on a holiday there with my parents when I was young. I remember having lots of fun there."

Bloom "If the dreams your having and the pictures here are a message, then that house maybe holds a clue to something we need to know. Right, girls?"

I nodded. 

Morning. in front of the shop.