1.68 Net

A few days later. At the pet shop. 

Bloom "Girls, we've got a job to do

Bloom "Girls, we've got a job to do. Faragonda couldn't find out the secrets of the White Circle, but she says we could!"

Stella " I think it's a waste of time!"

Bloom " We've got to try! This is the only way we'll find out what happened to the Earth Fairies..."

Layla "And we've got to to do it before the Wizards finds us and get the circle"

We formed a circle on the floor. 

Bloom " With the magic's trail, Believix circle, we'll get the answers to our questions."

Roxy asked confused " "How does it work?"

Flora" Objects and places have memories, Roxy. With this spell, we can find them and relive them."

Bloom "We don't know what we're going to see. Are you sure you want to do it?"

Roxy " When Nebula used me to fight against the wizards, I understood how much the Earth Fairies suffer."

Bloom smiled softy " You more and more become like me, Roxy. You used to act instinct to me, now, you know what you want."

Stella " Fairy book says that Nebula was a great warrior and fell in the war against Ogron and his fairy hunters."

Bloom " Winx Believix!"

Bloom and Tecna"Winx Tracix!"

The White Circle started to float. 

I froze " The Circle... what's going on?"

The surrounding turned into an island. 

A woman was standing there "Here it is, the last White Circle. There are many paths to our world, but this circle will be the last hope for our fairies to escape from the human world and go back to the our realm, the isle of Tir Nan Og. The gates are disappearing, destroyed by Ogron and the dark wizards. A black circle appears to combat the White Circle. Many of us fought against the fairy hunters. The White Circle is our salvation. No shadow will obscure its light."