1.13 Diaspro

A couple days later. Alfea. in my dorm.

I was brushing a special kind of conditioner into Stella's hair "you sure it works?"

Stella "Absolutely, it's a conditioner that Flora concocted. And I fully trust our fairy flower child!"

I chuckled a little "...Suit yourself..."

Stella looked at me through the reflection "Something's thing your mind."

Me "Is it that obvious?"

Stella "When it comes to your emotions, Echo, you're an open book"

I sighed " I've got so many thoughts going around my head, It feels like it's about to explode"

Stella "Thoughts about your past?"

I nodded and sat down on the bed  "mhm"

Stella grabbed her phone from the table "Listen, I don't know if I can help you about your past, but your present, I definitely can!"

Then she handed it to me.

I looked at her confused.

Stella "Call Brandon"

I grimaced "Maybe it's not such a good idea..."

Stella" It's a great idea! You two need to clear the air! It's better than driving yourself nuts all day long!"

I sighed "Do I really have to call him right now?"

Stella" But of course, there is no time like the present"

Then she walked out.

I looked after her before calling Brandon.

Brandon answered "I'm really glad you called, I was gonna call you but I just got back to Red Fountain."

I smiled nervously "Really? Good, because I wanted to talk to you about what happened in at Cloud Tower... It was not an easy time but I found out that it was another scheme worked out by Icy, Darcy and Stormy."