1.82 Council

A few days later. At the dorm. 

Flora " We have training with Codartorta today. He's supposed to be the best battle master around"

I nodded "I wish I could be there."

Flora "The Sovereign's Council is just as important."

Lyaa " It may be important, the fate of the Magic Dimension is at stake."

Me "My parents have invited the sovereigns of all the realms to Domino."

Flora "And as royal princesses, you four must be there."

Stella " Which raises the big question."

Flora "How will the Magic Dimension deal with Tritannus?"

Bloom " Will the realms unite to fight him?"

Layla "Well, will each kingdom try to go with it?"

Stella shook her head "No, the really big question. What do we wear to this gala?"

Layla " It's not a gala, Stella."

Me "It's a political summit and war council."

At Domino. At the palace. in the throne hall. 

Mom "Kings, Queens, members of the royal courts, welcome to Domino

Mom "Kings, Queens, members of the royal courts, welcome to Domino. I declare the Sovereign's Council is now in session."

I shot Sky a wink who smirked at me. 

Diaspro whispered something into his ear which made Sky glare at her. 

Mom "First we ask you to welcome to who we all thought were lost..."

Dad "Crown Prince Nereus and Princess Tressa of the underwater kingdom of Andros."

We all applauded. 

Nereus "My sister and I thank our cousin, Princess Aisha and friends, Princesses Bloom, Echo and Stella for rescuing us."

We all bowed. 

Dad "My fellow sovereigns, we must determine how to face the gravest threat to the Magic Dimension since the Ancestral Witches, Tritannus."

Mom "Oritel and I believe that the only way to defeat him is for all the kingdoms to unite and fight together."

Erendor snapped "Why should we unite? Eraklyon is more than capable than defending itself."

Cryos " Zenith is also most effective when acting on its own."

Niobe" But can any of us alone really hope to defeat Tritannus?"

Radius snapped " Solaria needs no one's help to destroy that monster."

Stella sighed "oh, dad.."

I let out a deep breath "let the games begin"

--