__________________________________

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around for my keys.

"Where you going?"

"I have to meet someone quickly" I replied.

"Bro you have to start telling me shit" Tayshawn groaned.

"It's not even a that ting" I mumbled

"Alright bro I'm staying here I can't lie" Tayshawn said getting comfortable on the couch.

I found my keys on the counter and left the building.

~

7:31pm
London, Peckham

I pulled up in Peckham an hour later and parked my car in Morrisons' car park.

"Where the fuck is this girl"

I turned the music up in the car and leaned back in my seat. I don't know what this girl needs to tell me but it better me quick, man has money to make.

"Kesean is that you?"

I sat up instantly grabbing my gun from underneath the seat.

"Who's that?" I asked. I could only see a blurry figure through the tinted windows.

"It's me Rkay roll down the window man"

I rolled down the window surprised to see see who it was.

"Rkay you can't be popping up on man like that"

"Man shut up you ain't nobody" he laughed. "What's good though? Did u hear about Nines?"

"Yeah shit crazy"

"Apparently it was one of Clavish's boys who done him like that" Rkay leaned forward to keep his voice low.

"Who?" I questioned.

"I don't know bruv but the shots came from someone already inside the club"

"And who told you this?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Man knows a couple of people" he laughed. "Is that your misses?"

I turned my head around to see Niyah standing on the passenger side.

"Oh bro I'll chat to you later" I said to Rkay giving him a look to walk away.

"In a bit" he said walking into Morrisons.

I opened the car door for Niyah to get in. She opened the door and sat down in the passy. She had on a jet black wig, a two piece gyal set from PLT and black yeezy slides.

"You good?" I turned to face her.

"I'm fine"

I leaned forward closer to her grabbing her neck with my left hand and using my lips to suck just below her ear.

"Stop Kesean I need to chat to you on some real ting" she mumbled pushing me away.

"Stop playing with me" I said. My hand ran down her body placing it into her leggings.

"Stop" she yelled.

I pulled my hand away and sat back in my seat.

"Talk man" I groaned. I thought this girl messaged me for dick, how can she decline my dick.

"Erm..."

"Erm what man doesn't have time"

"I'm pregnant"

"Rahh say swear, congratulations" I clapped "have you told Jay?"

"Don't play with me right now" she glanced over at me.