"No, i was just asking ". She told them, shaking her head.

"Let me formally introduce myself. I am Daniel Williams, the new manager. We met earlier but it is a pleasure to officially meet you". He walked closer to the desk with his hand held out.

"Yeah when you tried to check me for taking so much food," She lowly  scoffed "And i am Cheyenne Love and sure". She gave him a fake smile and shook his hand. She watched his smirk turn into a grin. His teeth were white and a dimple embedded into his cheek which she thought was attractive but too bad she didn't like him.

He wasn't bothered by her attitude nor sarcastic introduction. Another knocked echoed in the room but before she come grant permission to enter, the door was pushed opened.

Angelo stepped in casually causing Chanelle to check him out and Daniel to glance at him.

"You here early". Cheyenne frowned, taking a quick survey at the time on her Cartier watch.

"i had nothing to do". He shrugged, unbothered by the two people in the room. He took a seat on her couch and started scrolling on his phone. Cheyenne averted her attention towards the two.

"If that is all, please excuse me". She said, giving them a small smile.

"See you around Miss Love". Daniel stated in a flirty tone causing Angelo's head to snap up as fast as lightening. He curiously eyed Daniel. Cheyenne simply looked at his retreating figure walking out

"Who's that?" Eyes narrowed in her direction, Angelo scrutinized her.

"Nobody you should be worried". She waved him off, deciding to log out her iMac and head home.

"Better be because you still have my brother's child in you" He reiterated, earning a chuckle from her.

"And what's that suppose to mean? Do you think I would fuck another man while I'm pregnant? Be fucking for real" She scoffed, taking huge offence that Angelo would think that about her.

"I'm just saying. I'm not saying you will do it but some people do that"

"Well you should know by now that I'm not most people. Don't fucking try me". She  seethed causing him to look at her weirdly.

"What's going on with you". He stood up, making his way towards her.

"What made you think that I would sleep with someone else?"

"I didn't say you, Chey". Angelo replied back, chuckling a little.

"You implied it".

"What". Angelo chuckled, bewildered, "Let's just go bruh". He laughed, hurting her feelings a little bit by dismissing her claims. They headed towards her black Audi that was parked in her spot. He opened the door to the passenger seat and waited until she was situated before closing the door.

They drove in silence for a while but Cheyenne couldn't stand the silence in the car. She hated being mad at Angelo. He was practically her best friend.

"Angelo?". She broke the silence

"Yes?"

"Why is your brother not talking to me?". Cheyenne asked, glimpsing at Angelo who was on the drivers seat. His side profile was attractive. His jaw was sharp and and a small diamond earring pierced on his lobe. His hair was currently pulled into a high ponytail with a taper fade on the sides. He was dressed down in black sweat pants and a matching hoodie

"So that's what made you catch an attitude with me earlier on?". He brows rose in question.

"Well, why is he not talking to me?". She asked, ignoring his question.