𝟎𝟎𝟕 [𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐫] | 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Brett Dalton is hawt as Freyr, change my mind. Im adding a part 2 to this because I love Freyr and Dalton so much <3)

Freyr x reader

____________

We were currently following where Brock got taken from

We were currently following where Brock got taken from...something. Damn Brock and his eagerness for anything; it's gonna get him killed someday.

Kratos, Mimir, and I follow through the hole while Freya flies from above. Some refugee encampment soon welcomes us. Someone was here recently since the fire is still going. Walking around but not far from Kratos, I see Brock hanging from his leg.

"Really, Brok, you need to check everything before you walk into unknown territory," I tell Brock as I stop walking.

"You know, instead of you, buckerin', you can let me the fuck down," Brok yells at me as he struggles.

"Quiet!" Kratos insist on us both. Walking around some more, Kratos awaits for someone or something to pop out. I slowly walk back near Kratos and get my bow ready for anything.

"Now, what do we have here?" Turning around, we are greeted by an unknown man. Guessing his attire and where we are, he's of Vanir. He's pretty fetching to the eye. How he presents himself is something else, too, he walks with pride-seeming not to be afraid of anything. Kratos pushes me behind him and watches where the man walks.

"Ol' One-Eye sending a god...and a giant to do his dirty work?" The man glances at Kratos and then at me. Staring longer than usual, I get my bow ready. Showing him, I'm not afraid of what's to come. Or him.

The man smirks at my action and lights a fire. Dropping what he used, he looks back at Kratos. "Thor too busy?"

As I was about to tell the man of his misunderstanding, Kratos spoke first. "We do not serve Odin."

The man walked closer as Kratos spoke. "No?"

"No, we do not," I say this time. The man looks towards me, giving a slight smile.

"Sure you don't." Returning his gaze to Kratos.

"Well, then you picked a dangerous place for sightseeing...am I right?" As he says this, a couple of his people come out and start to surround us. Kratos looks around us as they do so. Keeping my gaze on the man, he keeps the gaze as well. Staring at eachother, his brown eyes (i can't tell what his eye color is) stare at me with curiosity. It looks like he is intrigued by me yet cautious of me. He breaks eye contact and begins to walk to his right as Kratos returns his attention to the man.