𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐲𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Requested/wanted by
kratoslefttesticle

&
Big_ttty_gf

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕬𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖞,

we see the Yggdrasil...still a rare sight to see every travel. "I hope we don't have to fight them," I tell Atreus as we continue our walk. This will be the first time I'll encounter Lindwyrms, and from what Atreus had boasted about, they seemed a hassle to capture.

"What? The Lindwyrms? Oh, I... uh...captured them like it was nothing." He says as he gets in front of me, walking backward, facing me.

"Right...you sure it wasn't your father?" I say while giving a faint smile to him.

Atreus stares at me astonished, then scoffs, looking to the side. Atreus places his hands on his sides. "I mean...ugh, he did capture them all. I was just trying-"

I cross my arms together. "What would Mimir say?"

"He'd say, 'Aye lad, you can barely lift a rock. Are you trying to impress the lass?' or something like that." Atreus says, mocking Mimir's voice. To note, he at least tried with the voice impression.

"Well, it almost worked," I inform him.

"It did?" He says with a shocked face. Too stunned, he stumbled on his feet, walking backward and falling. "Ugh."

Letting out a laugh, unable to hide it over his dramatic fall. I laughed more with a hand on my stomach as he gave me a look of irritation.

"Oh, so you're not gonna help me get up?" He says as he outstretched one of his hands to me.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on." He grabbed me first and pulled me forward as I reached for his hand. I tried to save my fall by putting my hands in front of me, which ended up with my hands by each side of Atreus's face and my legs fumbling with his. Our faces were right next to eachother.

"...Hey," Atreus says with a little laugh, looking at my face and lips and putting one hand on my cheek.

"Hi," I say, flustered. I'm not okay right now; something, plz save me. This is so awkward but so...cute?

Looking at him for longer really brought out his features, like- is that the gateway? "Hey, it's here."

"What?"