" 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? 18+ ( 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 2 )

VegasPete • Oneshots •

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers! This is an another chapter of VegasPete Oneshots and please spare me if I ever did some ungrammatical mistake because English is not my native language as you can see and I'm still learning to enhance my writing skills so please support me if I ever did:)) ]

" Looking for something?" ( PART 2 )

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, MATURE CONTENT, NON-CONSENT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

~•×•~

Vegas kept acting like a deaf, ignoring Pete's demand towards his act. Even though multiple gunshots were heard from their surroundings, the two adults were surprisingly didn't bother, Immune and traumatized enough in the past.

" How about a knife in your entrance? What would you say?" Vegas asked, even though he wouldn't consider the bodyguard's whimpers and whines.

~•×•~

An intense tension atmosphere was visible from the sight, pools of blood were generously scattered on the floor, unbearable smoke was flowing freely in the mid-air, the whole mansion became a shooting range, whereas many people tried to murder each other to complete and achieve their own victories. The two wealthy families decide to murder one another, craving for benefits and achievements whoever wins in this chaotic war. The hatred and madness between two families was indeed noticeable since it was practically obvious that one of them desires for power while the other one thirst for attention.

There he was, the head bodyguard of the main family who've particularly lost his ways and was separated from his squad while they were trying to protect Kinn against the Minor Families bodyguards. It happened, considering that he almost lost his life when the bullet grazed the wall, where he was hiding himself from the enemies. It was unexpectedly near from his ear, causing him to hear the thin line between life and death. As he opened his eyes, witnessing the shooting view in front of his sight, that's where Pete lost his groups, even his boss that he needed to protect and serve with his own loyalty.

Now, he was in the parking lot, lurking around to find some enemies that he needs to kill for their own wins. And his goal to find his own boss. Pete was also cautious of his surroundings whether he might encounter one of his opponents without his focusness. As he was inspecting around the parking lot, there, he saw the eldest son and the only heir of the Minor family, equal to Kinn. Vegas, standing veritably gracious, wearing his most delighted expression which is partially written on his face. He looks amused and outstanding

" Vegas " Pete simply uttered, surprisingly shocked to see one of his affair partners now standing deliberately facing his messy figure.

Vegas was also astonished, seeing Pete's posture standing right in front of him whilst holding a gun coming from his left hand. It's not his intention to kill Pete then and there while Pete also thinks the same. In summary, both parties don't have any desire to kill each other.

Apparently, Pete initiated the first move, gesturing Vegas to stay right in front of his spot, while he leisurely walked closer to the heir, slowly and slowly until he reached Vegas' place. " You're coming with me" Pete emphasize his words, holding Vegas already chilly palm, even though it's expression was still the same.

" What do you mean? Where are we going?!" Vegas was confused. Indeed clueless as to why Pete was saying these words in front of him, even though both of them were enemies.