" 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 " 18+

VegasPete • Oneshots •

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers! This is another chapter of VegasPete Oneshots and please spare me if I ever did some ungrammatical mistake because English is not my native language as you can see and I'm still learning to enhance my writing skills so please support me if I ever did:)) ]

| | Disclaimer; There's no minor involvement of characters that had been Included in this chapter, Pete was 18 years old, while Vegas was 23, which was typical that both of them were at their legal age. | | Just a mere advice from this author, I hope you enjoy your reading!

" Study session "

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, MATURE CONTENT

~•×•~

Pete was being an impeccable minx and it's such a waste if he didn't return those fascinating favors. It's like deities eventually heard his wishes when Pete finally saw Vegas figure move on its own, and he never felt so happy and enough, living casually. Another dick to grant his pleasant afternoon.

_ _ _

Two adults were lustfully staring strangely at each other's eyes, somehow lurking one another to fall into the already prepared trap of evilness. A trail of hands wasn't found behaving in its natural place, as it kept exploring the man's lower abdomen, a shuddering gasp escaped from Vegas' mouth.

Vegas, on the other hand, was particularly aware from his student's doings, yet he was enjoying himself to the fullest, accepting its melting touch around his groin whilst his naughty hands kept wandering from his lower hip, going from his thighs, and avoiding the part where he wanted those palms to touch him too.

The two never broke eye contact, keeping those intimate stares from one another, likely enjoying the illicit schemes, even though they're plainly aware that they're breaking some law about the school's policy. Sweats start to form from the side of the tutor's temple, a sharp inhale of breathing was visible in the middle of the session, keeping the man's coolness to the max as he avoids the submission of his body from his mere student.

" Khun..." Pete spoke, tempting his tutor to fall from his hussy doings. Pete's boldness was getting out of hand, desperation was obviously detectable since he was wearing a slutty pair of short skirts that was only covering his upper thighs, and the slick of his pre-cum was already dripping thoroughly all over his undergarments, already noticeable before Vegas could even catch.

Vegas was trying to control his sanity, resisting all the temptations that have been consuming his entire existence, although there was a part of him that wants to rebel against those seductive allurements. He holds the pen firmly in his right hand, focusing on the test papers yet Pete was being like a famished bitch, craving for his warm embrace, with a pinch of some intoxicating feelings of euphoria.

When the student already reached his limits, his hand found itself playing with the tutor's length, palming the clothed tent of Vegas bulge inside his trousers. The student didn't forget to ask for permission, permission for sucking the older's length. Driven by passion, the tutor eagerly nodded, slowly watching Pete's body bend beneath his masculine figure.

Witnessing the sight, Vegas couldn't deny that he could even have a blissful sight of orgasming from his seeds, spurting generously from his student's face, as it whimpered beneath him, pathetically used. Oh, how he loves the sight of it!

Without wasting another chance, Pete stuck his tongue out, licking the tutor's clothed member, an obvious trail of pre-cum was marking the middle of Vegas' boxers, yet he was more focused on fucking his student's mouth. His eyes never left Pete's posture beneath him, likely, he wouldn't miss the chance to cherish this wonderful view. Pete starts to play with the hem of Vegas' trousers, continuously abusing Vegas' clothed member, sucking the length as the fabric kept averting his shaft for Pete to accomplish his play.