"𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲, 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠" 18+ ( 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 2)

•Photography, Gone wrong•
(PART 2 18+)

[• VEGASPETE • ONESHOTS •]

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers! This is an another chapter of VegasPete Oneshots and please spare me if I ever did some ungrammatical mistake because English is not my native language as you can see and I'm still learning to enhance my writing skills so please support me if I ever did:)) ]

[ Disclaimer; This chapter also consist of non-consent sexual intercourse and I advise you to please not romanticize any of these acts because this is just made for reading purpose so I hope this warning helps you in understanding:))]

TRIGGER WARNING; MATURE CONTENT, SEXUAL CONTENT, RAPE, VIOLENCE, FORCED

=•••=

" Why do you keep d-doing these things?" Pete broke the kiss, catching his breath immensely. Vegas smirked at Pete's questions and this time, surely he was prepared for his answers.

"Because there are temptations like you, there are sinners like me." He shortly replied, licking the model's lips.

=•••=

" Goodbye everyone! Have a nice day" One of the staff greeted her goodbyes, packing her things that she'll need.

Pete bowed as a response, sending her gratefulness to the people who helped him today. You could see from his eyes that he wasn't happy nor relieved at all. The paleness on his face was extremely visible since they were just preparing earlier. There, he could see Vegas nonchalant expression, unbothered by his past sinister schemes toward Pete's. After that day, Pete started to ignore his photographer and focus on his goals. He didn't dare to tell anyone what happened between them because he himself were also afraid that he's the one who'll took all the blame.

Everyone in the studio left, leaving the depressed model behind. His manager insist him to come along but Pete refuses, telling he has some important matter that he need to finish with. In fact, there's no such an Important matter at all...

He just didn't want people to asked him what happened because he's afraid that he might unconsciously speak it out once he started to explain.

Soon, Pete sat on the corner, together with some chair supporting his body. He lifted up his knees, hugging those for his own security. After that day, Pete has been aware from all of his surroundings whether beside him was his manager or the staff.

The trauma that he needs to endure was traumatizing enough that he didn't even had the time to fully recover. Every time someone touches him he flinched instantly, and look at them with his horrified face. People find him different, but they didn't actually dared to speak.

It was already evening and Pete can clearly see that he's the only one left in the studio. The sticky sweats was visible along his face, through his foreheads and even behind his back. He knew that he also stinks after the countless model session that they had earlier. Since all the people was gone, Pete decided to shower from the studio bathroom, to make himself fresh and clean.

He stepped inside the restroom, from his left arm where his spare clothes were. He started to undressed his shirts and trousers, slipping them off from his standard body. He made sure that he locked the door, assurance for his safety.

Shortly, he opened the faucet shower and water starts to fall from his face, going from his chest then eventually leaving from his whole body. Before he starts cleaning himself, he decided to put some music near the sink so that even showering, he could feel at ease and peaceful comfort.