" 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 " 18+

VegasPete • Oneshots •

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers! This is an another chapter of VegasPete Oneshots and please spare me if I ever did some ungrammatical mistake because English is not my native language as you can see and I'm still learning to enhance my writing skills so please support me if I ever did:)) ]

" Devil In Disguise "

TRIGGER WARNING; MATURE CONTENT, SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

=•••=

He tightly gripped Pete's waist, whispering across its neck. " Let's start with your mouth, shall we?" Vegas confessed. " I wonder if that mouth of yours can be good at something?"

M-mouth?

=•••=

" Hey Porsche! Happy birthday man!" Pete excitingly greeted his best friend, patting its back just how friends do.

" You already said that many times! I know it's my birthday, Pete. But you can't just greet me every time you see my presence" Porsche advice. " You can also find some person that will suit your taste" Porsche playfully played with his eyebrows, teasing his friend's single ass.

Pete rolled his eyes from the statement because he knew that Porsche won't stop fighting with him about the topic that he's still single after breaking up with his asshole boyfriend two years ago. It eventually sucks

" I don't care! it's better to be left alone than living with a person without any assurance that you'll be together" Pete admitted, sipping his beer from his hand.

" Eh, almost rhymes! Tell me Pete, don't you really have any intention to fuck anyone in here?" Porsche asked. " Or, you're the one who preferred to be fucked?" He laughed, hilariously.

" Oi Porsche! Are you crazy? of course, I'm the one who fucks them, asshole. Shut up!" Pete retorted, annoyed, and was now currently eyeing some person around them, to prove that he can literally flirt well.

" See that guy there?, I'm getting him for tonight" Pete bragged beside his friend and Porsche couldn't actually believed that his friend was getting unbelievably shameless day by day.

" Khrap! I'm going to watch you two from afar!" He gestured happily, supporting his one and only best friend.

Pete on the other hand, cursed Porsche from afar by showing him its middle finger to know that he's confident, by the fact that he's going to fuck that guy tonight. Porsche continued to sip from its wine, watching his friend parted ways from him.

Pete spotted his target, and was sipping calmly beside the corner of the pool. One hand was in his pocket shorts while the other one is holding the beer.

" Bingo," Pete muttered, triumphantly.

" Hey, You're alone?" He asked, nonchalantly.

But, the guy didn't actually answer him. It's like he didn't hear his greetings. He kept sipping from his beer, not minding the presence of Pete. Pete on the other side was getting insanely embarrassed. he didn't even respond what the fuck? Pete thought.

He was about to leave from the awkward silence but the guy suddenly talked, making him flinch from his place.

" I am, and why does it matter?" The stranger narrowed his fierce gaze from Pete and Pete's instincts said that he chose the wrong guy for tonight.