"𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲, 𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲" 18+

• VEGASPETE • ONESHOTS •

[ A/N; Hello my dear readers! This is an another chapter of VegasPete Oneshots and please spare me if I ever did some ungrammatical mistake because English is not my native language as you can see and I'm still learning to enhance my writing skills so please support me if I ever did:)) ]

“No legacy Is so rich as honesty”

[ TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE CONTENT, SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, RAPE ]

~•×•~

Pete can't see clearly. His vision was blurry and unreadable. He felt his own body become severely weak to the point he can't even support himself to stand up. His hair was ruffled and some of the black hair strands of his were on his forehead because of how messy it is. All of the pain and torture that Vegas did to him was unimaginable that a normal people can't expect. He's a sadist.

After sneaking himself in and getting into the Minor Family's house to get some important information about Illegal business that they do behind the main family's back or should I say betrayal?, cooperating with the Italian Mafia's, one of the most loyal bodyguards of Vegas caught him. Nop. Nop was also an honest and loyal bodyguard of the main family before. But that was what Pete thought. Even though they're not close enough, they still have a conversation sometimes and they'll get along in the meantime. But behind those innocent faces and gaze, those innocent actions and smiles that are mesmerizing everytime you catch it, Lies, It's all Lies. The way those beautiful faces were built, fooling him all this time, made Pete want to laugh. Nop Is a spy that is working from the Minor family to get some information about them. Just like him. But they're indeed different. Pete was dedicated to his job, he's indeed honest and faithful if you'd describe him. He likes to do things that make everyone happy, He likes to comfort people especially In their own devastated times. He was known as a "cheerful guy" Because of his lightsome personality. On the other hand, Nop was a story-teller who only knows how to lie. How he manipulates all those people around him by those innocent actions of his and everytime he gets along with other people by the another mask of his makes Pete disgusted and wants to vomit.

But now, He was here, being tied to a pole with a rope around on his reddened wrist, his hand was behind in those, aching so badly that he wanted to rip it out with all his might. Pete was naked. His clothes were ripped off, not even a single piece of trousers could cover him. He's naked, like the day when he was born, No clothes, not even a pair of shorts or underwear that can secure his bare body. Four well-built and fearless bodyguards were now around him including Nop. He's so-called friend before But has now become a wanted and a traitor of the main family. Why did Khun Korn didn't kill him yet? He's a traitor! So why is he still alive?!

Pete stared deeply at his enemy with a range and hatred that is well built within his inside. He hardly clenched his fist seeing how pathetic and helpless his condition was right now. He caught Nop gaze, pitifully staring at him and he wanted to chuckle thinking about those. He didn't need those pity eyes. He wanted to get out in this living hell

Then Vegas comes in. With a grin on his face, the exulting feeling that he is expressing on, satisfied and contented seeing the Head bodyguard of the main family that is now under his control.

Pete as The Head bodyguard of the Main family and him as the Heir of the Minor Clan.

Certainly Enemies.

Vegas' lips curl turning into a devilish smirk, walking towards Pete direction who was now wraps in bruised, severely injured after all those whippings and beatings that Vegas did to him earlier, Strands of his hair that is sticking on his bleeding forehead because of the sweats, His knees wobbling that is now ready to give up in a minute, But no. Vegas wants more. He wanted to see Pete begging for his life and make the latter suffer until all Pete could think and remember was his name. Vegas. He wanted Pete to experience the uncompelling pain that he wanted to achieve.