#17 special chapter

ابدأ من البداية

Outfit:

The other eight guys was speechless and watching Jungkook trying to talk her but she isn't listening to his excuses at all while walking down the hallway and keep reject him for the last Time before leaving the place with her bodyguards going though the crazy crowd of fans and paparazzi clearly knows who she is on the spot and leave in her very beautiful car .

She did drive off fast from the area like speed of lightning leaving Jungkook who felling more in loves with how she is a hard cookie and not a easy woman to what any guy say to her including himself like other girls would fell in love with him on the spot but she never did it once at all and didn't care lf the other members was looking at her since she was busy talking to Jungkook who asked her to come backstage after the show was done for the Night .

she was being chase by Jungkook who looks or sweet words didn't work on her despite she knows he wouldn't give up on her until she say yes to dating him finlly yet she starts to hangout with a old friend from Italy who haven't seen her in person for years until now and to be honest fan's and everyone else love seeing her smile with the mysterious very handsome man who is treating her like a Queen from different video's and pictures spanking dating rumors.

To be honest Jungkook and many other guys was feeling salt over the rumors so she was confused when she can tell he look upset for some reason and asked when seating next to him on the couch.

Brianna: what wrong with you dude??

Jungkook:...it is true

Brianna: huh? What are you talking about??

Jungkook: I saw the pictures and videos of you with some guy I haven't seen before until recently making you so happy together for the past weeks since he show up in the picture you don't have any time for me even though I'm a kpop idol and know as the internet play boy to millions of people but when I'm around you even if you do reject me millions of times I can't stop smiling and loving you since day one, and I don't want to lose you to someone else please please give me a chance of dating you I'm begging you on my knees.....~emotional and begging / honest tone~

Brianna:....just one time

Jungkook: yes I just want one chance

Brianna: fine I will give you a chance

Jungkook: ok we can go somewhere where nobody knows us but a fun place though

Brianna: alright until then good night Jungkook

Jungkook: but can I stay here though since it is so late ?

Brianna: Jungkook

Jungkook: please bestie

Brianna: fine but you are sleeping in one of the guests rooms

Jungkook: it is fine with me

Brianna: ok then

She did go talk to her little boys who loves her so much but looks their father isn't in their life's make her cry after kissing them goonight and laying in bed not knowing Jungkook wants wipe her tear's away and hold her in his arms showing it everything is going to be alright and that his not going to let her hurt anymore like in the past , and wish he told her how he feels in high school.

Meaning he have been madly love with her to where he would get annoyed and jealous of any guy try to get with her since she was the popular girl who get every boy attention at school and he was just a nerd beginning bully by other mean boys but get saved by her one day to be honest he thought he was dead and go into the afterlife until he did wake up in the nurse office and see the beautiful Angel herself who just treated him normal and over time he fell deeply in love with her and start to become protect about her against other guys who would keep bothering her in anyway during in their high school years .