Meanwhile with stray kids can tell Felix know who was the very beautiful woman that pick up her twin boys who was very happy to see again is their mom who looks like sweet girl meanwhile Brianna herself have been dealing with her bestfriend Jungkook who always try to asked her out at different times without trying to hide his feelings for her since he do get envy towards any other guys who hits on her but happy when he have her full attention to himself and he did help her though her pregnancy with her son's .

right now she was talking to Jungkook who called her up facetime during break Time and things were fine until he try asked her out on a date for millions of times and she did reject him once again which he get sad about it but deep inside he wouldn't give up on getting a date from her just one time since she already steal his heart for year's of being great friends and watching her be a wonderful mom to her twin boys who is so adorable besides her dad help her get the boys ready for bed after dinner was done anyways.

He have been in love with her for year's since they were kids cause they are from the same part of South Korea but the thing is it he never let any of the guy's from Bts meet her since he doesn't want any of them getting in the way of his plan of trying to date her in anyway possible no matter many Time's he get rejected by her, he wouldn't back down until she finlly give him a chance at dating then lf that Don't work out they can be just friends only for now .

To be honest he loves chasing after her cause she is mysterious, don't flatter but teased him little bit in a playful way and don't let him get full of himself in the same breath as well and have boundaries and she isn't easy at all more like he have to earn her love just any other guys who wants to date her since she putting her kids first before any guy and she only 23 years old but always mange to have time for herself and taking care of her son's at the sametime without getting stressed out thanks to her family helping her out with the twins.

Anyways Jungkook asked her lf she can please come to one of his show in a begging way in person last week since he never see her in the crowd when he is looking and hoping she would be there but modeling opportunities always get in the way of that now she can't back out since she already said yes she will come to the show , which made him very excited and happy about it unlike the other guys who always wandering why he was so happy on the officially night of the show in Seoul and keeping looking out in the audience leaving them so confused , so he was happy to her actually show up but she backup from him everytime he move close to her making him pout and asked her not knowing the other guy's mouth dropped to the ground seeing her.

Jungkook: why you backing away from me bestie? ~pouting tone~

Brianna: you are sweaty dude

Jungkook: but I want to hug you though

Brianna: no way until you take a shower

Jungkook:but I missed you though ~pouting more ~

Brianna: I know it

Jungkook: no Hug?

Brianna: exactly

Jungkook: ok fine but you look gorgeous as always

Brianna:Don't even think about saying what I think you're going to ask me

Jungkook: huh? I wasn't going asked you out at all i just giving you a compliment ~lie~

Brianna: tch you suck at lying to me bye Hahaha

Jungkook: Dang! Wait Brianna why you don't want date me?!

Her Appearance:

Hairstyle / makeup:

Piercings / Tattos:

Can't Get Enough Of Your Love (But I Made a Mistake)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें