𝐗

"date"

oakleys alarm woke him up at exactly 9:45, for his trip outside of the united kingdom. today marks the first day of his STILL LOADING tour in chicago. everyone has been ampted up about it since release and with all the venues sold out, he's ready to have the time of his life for the month and a half he'll be away, international boy. the flight would leave in the afternoon giving him nothing to do but continue packing and go over how tonight's show would go for the 100th time, his manager was keen on tonight being perfect.

his phone buzzed and he immediately picked it up from the coffee table. his little brother, juke laughed at his actions "damm, she's nice. you fancy her init" juke says leaning in to be nosy "yeah man" oakley showed juke the photos isabel sent him to help her find an outfit "she got a name?" oakley moved away from his brother seeing the smile grow on his face at her appearance, they aren't together but him being into her says it all. ontop of that, if they were together, it would probably end up like him and kenza. a public mess. "isabel, derrick little sister."

she paced around the messy room debating if she should go on the date with charlie. she should just skip it and say something came up but nichole thought otherwise "hear what he has to say, you said it yourself, he's been acting better." isabel sighed opening her clothes to see what she had that didn't show she dressed up to see her ex. undecided, she texted oakley for his opinion, leaving out the part of her actually going on out without someone else. they've gotten to far for her to just put a wedge in their relationship.

satisfied with her outfit, she sprayed on her perfume then went to get nahla ready for school. "you look good girl" nahla says placing her hands on her hips to seem sassy, isabel burst into laughter thanking her niece while helping her into the uniform dress. bella and charlie were going out for breakfast, hence why she didn't want to dress up too much.

!outfit as header!

on her way back from dropping her niece, charlie was outside at exactly the time they agreed he should pick her up. he was on his phone waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers in hand, he was always good at picking out flowers he knew she would love. he looked up from his phone and saw isabel, he immediately put his phone away and smiled from ear to ear just at the sight of her "morning beautiful."

he took her hand making her twirl around and giving him a full 360 of her outfit "these are for you" he handed her the big bouquet and she tried her best to hold back the excitement she's feeling. isabel was one of those people, who loved receiving gift and giving gifts because it shows you care about them, it showed you payed attention to their interest, her favorite gifts were flowers, that's why he keeps buying them "thank you." she felt like it was their first date all over again, he was acting like the charlie she loved, not the one who cheated, and just like that she realized the one she loved was also the one that cheated.

she connected her phone to his bluetooth trying to fix her mood with her favorite playlist as charlie drove. oakley texted her and she lowered the screen brightness, charlie was always up in her business.

Cench 💘

Today 11:31

i'm heading to the airport
call you later?
1 attachment |
where you going?

have a good flight!
yeah, i'll be doing nothing anyway
where you going? |
out with nichole

yeah, i'll be doing nothing anyway |
keep your schedule open for me
out with nichole |
ight, have fun, i didn't mean to interrupt