𝐕𝐈𝐈

"link up"

oakley took off his headphones after finishing his last session in the studio for the month. he finally finished his long over due album, he pulled out his phone checking it off on his todo list, that was the only thing on the list anyway, it was he has time for nowadays."yo man, tryna run out" anti asked but oakley shook his head "can't mate, got plans already."

"copy." oakley got into his car buckling in before calling her contact, 2 rings later kenza answered, they made plans to meet up at a restaurant they were familiar with. he arrived earlier then the agreed time and proceeded to get them a table outside giving kenza less work in finding him. in the mean time he pulled out his phone checking every app to keep him busy. "oaks!" kenza hopped out her uber and immediately spotted him just like he suspected "kenza, long time no see" he got up to greet her "you've gone hollywood on me" she said pulling him into a hug, he awkwardly laughed knowing that was true then helped her into the seat, they ordered their food before breaking into conversation.

"so, how was your little vacation an thing?" she smiled at his interest in what she's been doing "it was nice, nothing to complain bout" he slowly nodded "nice" oakley wasn't trying to make it boring but he hasn't seen her for 2 months and things aren't the same anymore, they used to be those people who don't have to be around each other to know they're still close. "you look nice" kenza says trying to save their brunch because he wasn't going to. "thanks, i was in the studio all day, so nothing crazy" she giggled remembering how he was before they stopped being friends "typical oakley, focused on them racks."

kenza and her extrovert personality continued to try an lighten the mood even if it was just small talk, thankfully their food came ending her yapping session. she had told him everything, everything that she was doing while away, everything she learned from being away, etc. oakley didn't do the same, he didn't tell her about his growing friendship with another women, he didn't tell her about his life now , although it didn't change much but it changed without her.

the get together between oakley and kenza finally ended, he tried to be nice and offer him a ride but she declined knowing they dont want to be in the same space right about now, she called a lyft instead. keza had already left but oakley didn't he stayed in his car, still in front of the restaurant, thinking. he wasn't one to overthink often but sometimes little things get the best of him. he pulled out his parking spot and drove in the direction of his home, his phone began ringing and dominic's caller id displayed on the screen.

"yo oakley" domo said once the call connected "yeah man, i just finished a meet up." shuffling came from the background before domo answered "im having a little get together, you coming?" he did not want to come, his social battery was done for but domo's house ment seeing isabel, and he definitely wanted to see her after his terrible day "bet i'll check you." he hung up the call continuing his drive home for a fresh set of clothes.

one thing everyone loved about domo is whenever he says something, he means it literally. the house consisted of their very close friends of 5 people all gathered in his best friends living room talking up totally nonsense "wssup man, glad you made it" dominic dapped oakley up as he entered the home and took a seat on the vacant arm chair in the corner. "where's the rest?" he asked trying not to make it sound like he's interested in domo's little sister "bels and nahla upstairs, nichole went out not too long ago." oakley hummed leaning back and joining the conversation, making note to go check up on bella later since they haven't seen each other in a long time, it's only been a couple days.

he used the old "i have to use the toilet" excuse and got up making his way upstairs. oakley found her door cracked open, isabel was on her bed with nahla resting on her thighs and peppa pig playing on the television. he knocked on her door announcing his presence, she immediately sat up forgetting nahla was there "ow" the little girl said smacking bella's thighs. she was too focused on oakley to mind the hit "hey, just wanted to see what you up too" he says leaning up against the door frame "watching this annoying show" she said in a whisper not wanting nahla to hear "everything good down there?" he nodded "yeah, i just came to use the toilet."

her smile slowly fell realizing he didn't come see her "oh sorry, it's right next door" he shook his head "don't apologize isabel." he got off the frame and walked into the bathroom only to wash off his face.

˚✧˚ 🐚彡
@instagram

b.ellawilliams 3h

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 @𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝