[M] letter to you pt.2 | yeonbin

**WARNING**

This story has mentions and depictions of sexual assault.
Please proceed with caution and only read if you feel comfortable.

Yeonjun's POV:

Soobin was still sleeping when I woke up, so I've just been scrolling through my phone for a little while as I waited for him. I'm not sure what time he eventually finished his homework last night, but I fell asleep before he even came to bed, so he must be really tired. He's so adorable when he's sleeping as well, his hair is usually a little messy and his face gets all smushed against the pillow. It makes him look all squishy and cute. He likes to cuddle before we leave for work, so I usually just stay in bed with him until we need to actually get up and be adults.

I turned my head when he inhaled sharply, scrunching my eyebrows when he shot his eyes open in an instant. I hurried to put my phone down and move closer to him as he was looking around, seeming like he didn't know where he was. His eyes seemed to soften when he saw me, taking a deep breath and rolling onto his back. He brought his hands up to rub his eyes, more out of frustration than the sleepiness. I pouted propping myself up on my elbow and placing a hand down on his chest.

I started moving my hand lightly in a circle on the center of his chest, quietly asking, "You ok?"

He nodded as he took his hands away from his face, "Just a nightmare." He replied, grabbing my hand on his chest so he could hold it.

I pursed my lips together, leaning closer to him, "I'm sorry..." I said before I kissed his forehead. I laid down next to him, snuggling close, "What happened?"

He seemed to tense up, which is something I wasn't expecting at all. I still stayed where I was, the tip of my nose touching his cheek, "N-Nothing."

I scrunched my eyebrows, quiet for a moment before I replied, "You don't have to tell me. It's alright..." I smiled softly to myself, "At least we get to have morning cuddles now, right?"

He didn't even let a second pass, "I actually have to get to work early..." He said, pushing me away. I reluctantly loosened my hold, letting him sit up and shove the covers off him, "I forgot to tell you."

He turned away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but pout, feeling a pang in my chest, "Oh..." I mumbled, "B-But, we always have morning cuddles."

He stood up, barely looking at me, "I know. I'm sorry, I just don't have time." He replied, walking over to the closet.

I sat up in bed as he opened it, feeling a bit empty, "Alright."

I watched him as he grabbed an outfit for today, and then I was confused when he started walking to the bathroom. I didn't want to pry, but my mouth moved quicker than I could think, "Are you changing in the bathroom?"

He paused, stopping in his tracks. He seemed shy, "I just—I have to get ready anyways so I might as well change in there." He quickly said, and then walked into the bathroom before I could get another word in.

I mumbled to myself once he closed the door, "You haven't done that in years."

That was just the beginning of an extremely awkward morning. He could barely look at me, made our conversations short, and tried his best to avoid touching me. He never does that. Even when he's mentally having a hard time, he at least talks to me about it. Or he'll hug me without warning, and we'll just stand there for ten minutes because all he needed was a hug. I was so confused, so disoriented because I haven't seen him act like this in years.