Special announcement

Dear reader, I want to take a minute to thank you for taking the time out of your precious life to join me in this wild ride it has been Abroad Liberty. A story that I envisioned surpassing the 100 chapters falls short with only thirty-six, but what great thirty-six chapters this have been.

It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to my dear Kyle, it has been the biggest joy writing his story.

Three years, two books, countless twists, changes, conversations, and monologues later it all comes to an end. This is not the ending I envisioned, this book had already been written, and given the story does continue, for a third book is indeed finished, tho not edited, I chose to conclude it like this for now.

I do hope this cliffhanger ending doesn't disappoint you, I know this story will return eventually, and that is why I decided on ending the book like this, it gives you a glance at everything he lived before and allows you to envision what may be next for him, so you get to choose for the time being how Kyle will live his life, will he and Ryan have a happy ending, does he stay in New York or move to another country? So many ways this could go, and you get to take control of that for now.

With nothing more to say, but thank you, I leave you...

My favorite posters ever!!

Att: A. Vlad