𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

What? My eyes? Attractive? Bro I swear I am going to die because of her. I wouldn't mind. "I- um, uhh. I- thank you... " wtf did she do to me? "Oh your teeth are sharp too. " "yeah. That's normal for me. " she kept looking my teeth curiously. 'I wonder how it's like kissing with sharp teeth. ' she mumbled before getting up "wanna find out? " I pulled her back to me.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Cassandra pulled Y/N towards her and kissed her. She flips her on the bed, pinning both of her arms  and interwind their fingers. She slips her tongue inside. Y/N wines at the feeling. Cassandra pulls away. "So? You said you wanted to know how it's like. " Y/N was looking away embarrassed. "Um, uhh... Nice. " she looks down at her, then reaching towards her neck. She plants light kisses around her neck. "Cass? " "yeah? " "what are you doing? " she looks down on her. "Want to know how it's like to get bitten by me? I will be gentle∼" Y/N was a hot mess underneath Cassandra, trying to get away from the grasp, even though she sure does enjoy this. "Okay." Cassandra let's go of Y/N's hands, her right hand grabbing onto the back of Y/N's neck and the other on her shoulder while Y/N wraps her arms around her waist. Cassandra starts to suck on her neck before gently bitting on her sweets post. Y/N gasps. She enjoyed the slight pain and stinging of the bite. Cassandra continued to bite small areas around her neck until the door bell rang. "Who is it? " Cassandra muttered under her breath. *buzz bzz* she got her phone and saw a message from her Goth Punks group chat.

Spike: 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!

Pierre: 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎? 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜.

Cyclops: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚖𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.

Cassandra: 𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚞, 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍, 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚜. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌, 𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.

Cyclops: 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊.... 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚞 2 doing🤨😏

Cassandra: 𝙰𝙻𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙰! 𝙺𝙰𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚂𝙷?

Cyclops: KAPEESH

Spike: KAPEESH

Pierre: kapeesh

Hanzou: kapeesh

Alucars: kapeesh

𝙂𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"ooo, her woman is here. Can't wait to meet her, I hope she is nice and-" "her girlfriend is my cousin. " Spike was flabbergasted on the spot. "NAH, THAT'S EMBARRASSING. IMAGINE BEING KNOWN AS THE GUY WHOSE GROUP LEADER FUCKED THEIR COUSIN-" "SHUT UP! " Hanzou stood there with a red face from being so angered. The door slowly opens to reveal the redhead goth. "Shut up, you loud ass sons of bitches. Come in. " and they entered the apartment to witness the girlfriend named Y/N behind Cassandra wearing a turtle neck underneath one of Cassandra's Siouxsie and the Banshees shirt and slippers, holding a bowl of sweets. "Hey, want a sweet? " she said while reaching out to them with it. "Now I see why she likes her. Thank you, umm... Your name? " asked Pierre. "Y/N is fine. " he took a sweet and went to the living room, sitting on the coach. "Hanzou! " Y/N and Hanzou hugged tightly. "Why are you here? " he asked. "Well I am staying over for only afew weeks, the walls are a bit damaged and need reconstructing. " "but you could have just come over to- never mind. Just be safe here okay?" Hanzou said after he realises that he doesn't want Cassandra coming over for Y/N and yk... He doesn't want to hear it. "Okay! I could have over yours, but she was the one that recommended me so yeah. Are you going to have a group discussion? I can leave you know-" Y/N whispered to Hanzou, but Cassandra still heard it. "No, just go and rest in my room if you want, darling. " she leaned and kissed her cheek in front of Hanzou on purpose, which made him grossed out. Not because he is homophobic, but just finds it strange that his own cousin is in a relationship with someone he is friends with. "Alright, bye guys! " Y/N walked off to have a rest in her room.

"How are we going to do this? " asked Pierre. "I actually want to cancel the -" "Cassandra. Just because your with this week's cousin doesn't mean you have to cancel the plan. " Cycloos interrupted."UGHH, SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT SHIT ANYMORE, CAN'T YOU SEE? LET'S JUST DO SOME CRAZY PRANK AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY INSTEAD!! " Cassandra's face was boiling because of how furious she is from her gang not understanding. "You soften too much. You changed. " He then left the room and went out of her apartment, thinking of a plan that no one should know of. Especially Cassandra and Hanzou.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨🥺🥺🥺🥺𝙞𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙯𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚😍𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

UGHH... My neck. My neck is hurting. I like it. Why though. I guess I just do. I feel really warm. Oh, it's Cassy. I guess after the little conversation that I wasn't involved in, she fell asleep. She looks so peaceful. I'm not interrupting. Plus we are literally cuddling together. I don't care what time it is, 5-10 more hours.

UGHH... My neck. My neck is hurting. I like it. Why am I repeating this? Is this a loop? Nahh, it's just my inner monologue talking. I feel cold this time. Probably because I don't have my girlfriend here. She is doing her makeup in the mirror. She is probably going to hang out with her group. Should I fall asleep again? Yes or no? "Oh, your awake. You seem to be really sleepy. " "mmmm. Are you going somewhere? " "yeah. I'm going to the store to get some groceries, the fridge is looking a bit empty. " hmm. Alright I will fall asleep again. I don't know why I am sleeping so much, maybe this sleep is too good. But something isn't right. As I was trying to close my eyes, there was a horrifying face on her. It wasn't like her usual one or where her eyes and teeth changed. It was creepily exaggeratted. Then darkness. Darkness from corner to corner. A classroom. Wait, this is the classroom from my first dream where I came here. Wait. Why have I never noticed that the classroom WAS THE FUCKING SCHOOLS CLASSROOM. Blood scatter red everywhere as if 10 human corpses exploded. There were bodies as well. Other familiar students, the teacher. Horrible. I need to get out of the classroom. A key? I'm not picking it up. The corridors are dark. I cannot see the other end. It's full of darkness. I should go to the other classroom. Masacre. Alucard. Exloded. Blood. No. No. No. No. I must get out. Exit is locked. Shit. Fuck. Maybe I should go down the hallway and find out the other end? I slowly walk into the shadows of darkness, and tripped. It was someone's head. Cyclop's head. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. I MUST RUN. I kept on running deeper in the hallway, poster of Darnell saying "vote me as president, only 5  years to live" and another decapitated corpse, but it was Nene with spots scattered across her mouth as well. Screeching. Glowing eyes. Attack.

"Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY? " "HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!! " I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Was that a dream? " "more like a fucking nightmare. Do you remember what it was? " "I'm not saying it, it's bad luck. " Cassandra looked at me blank face. She wasn't in makeup. She was also in bed with me. Thank god. "Tell me, I don't have bad luck. Bad luck has me. " I giggled slightly at that, how is she smart with what she is saying. "Fine. It was horrible. I was in school, everywhere was blood. Decapitated and killed classmates of ours. I saw Alucard, Cyclops and Nene slaughtered. Then some... I don't remember the last part, but all I remember at the end was screeching of something. " I was drenched in sweat. My neck is still hurting. "Here is a towel. Also let's go back to sleep, maybe it will go away once you are asleep again. " I dabbed the towel on my soaking skin then rested my head against the soft pillow. "Can we cuddle? Actually never mind, let's sleep, I already said enough shit." As I was about to turn over, she pulled me close to her chest. "Yes we can, N/N. Goodnight, sugar. " she planted light kisses on my forehead and rubbed the back of my back for comfort. The sound of her slow breathing calmed me down, slowly feeling heavy. Drowzy. Tired... Sleepy......

Zzzzzzzzz

*heyyyy, I hope you enjoyed this! Finally posted for fucks sake, but my birthday is coming soon😝😝😝😝 y'all won't believe how old I will be soon because I just know there will be people shocked about my age because eof what I write, but who cares, right? As long as you enjoy it, you enjoy it. That's what matters. Cyaaaa*