Kirishima looked over finding ______ then saw Striker but shrugged.

"Don't know man"

"Hey! we're back." Mina said smiling as Jioru walked to Denki's side.

"Hey Mina, do you know who that is with ______?" Kirishima asked as Mina and Jioru looked over.

Mina shook her head but Jioru gasped.

"Oh my god..that's the guy who literally carried 7 people out of a burning bus! Without his quirk too! What was his name..?" Jirou said thinking

Denki smiled looking at her. "Striker! I remember that! He walked out all cool. It's was awesome. I didn't know he was here we should definitely say hi." Denki said to her as Jirou nods

"He looks real friendly with ______!" Mina said smirking taking a quick picture from afar.

Kirishima laughed. "They kinda match too. Both in red."

"Oh ya you're right." Denki said

They laughed talking about it before having the topic change but Katsuki's eye remained on them.

Watching how Striker laughs and acts with _____. And how..she blushes and laughs with him..

***
"You're joking right.." _____ said as he laughed shaking his head

"No way. I really thought Ravi was Yori...I scared myself when I entered the office! And he just let me believe I was late to my own meeting!" Striker said as _____ laughs.

"That's Ravi for you. If I remember correctly, he tried to play that trick on me my first week on the job but I did my research before hand and knew what Yori looked like." She said smirking.

"Ah so you're smart too? I cant compete with that." Striker said as she smiled.

"You know, I usually don't work with partners so I thought I'd hate this but you don't seem too bad." She said

"Ha, I'm glad I meet your standards." He jokes. "I want nothing more then to assist you on this mission my lady. You may be strong and smart but even I wouldn't let you enter a lions den on your own."

She smiles softly looking at her hands now. "Thank you."

He nods as he looked at her...admiring her.

"You really are gorgeous. You sure you're a Hero and not one of those Model Heroes?" He asked as she looked at him.

"Huh? No way. But thank you. It's nice to hear that from a man." She said

"You say it as if you haven't heard it all night. And I'm sure someone like yourself is tired of hearing it." He said leaning a bit forward as she blushed looking away.

"Actually..you're the first."

He stared at her confused. "Is that a joke?"

"Not at all."

"Then the men and women here are blind."

"Hm..you think so?" She says jokingly this conversation being a bit uncomfortable for her but he had a stern look as he nods.

She smiled blushing as she looked away before turning to look at him again.

"Well. I don't know how many times you have heard it but..you're not too bad yourself.."  she said removing her eyes from his.

He only chuckled leaning more down to her.

"Is that your attempt of a compliment my lady?" He asked

She blushed turning her head to the side as he smiled.