17. Vigilante Shit

"I think tomorrow morning." Arya declared. "They can wake and he will be gone." 

"I like that. You think you can lure him out and make it believable?" Lena countered. 

"I can handle this. Consider this my formal application for moving to the island." Arya declared. Maisie held up the vial nervously. 

"You passed you are in." Lena agreed taking the vial back. "But we can't kill him. Accidents happen. We are not murderers." Maisie sighed with relief. "Convince your father. We would love to have you here." 

"I still want him dead." Arya corrected. "He will marry my sister and he will hurt her. I wont let that happen."

"It would be easy enough..." MAisie agreed hesitantly. "I do want to try it." she admitted. 

"You dont understand he is a bad guy. He will rule the seven kingdoms and my sister will be his person baby maker and torture device." Arya declared. "I won't allow that." Sansa listened silently, she didnt know Arya cared that much. 

"Just a few drops would do it." Lena agreed. "But I dont want this getting back to you."

"But you... will handle it." Maisie offered. 

"I will see what I can do." Lena agreed. 

"I want to see the light fade from his eyes when he knows its over." Arya countered. 

"Get some sleep. We can talk about it in the morning." Lena assured putting the vial in her bag. 

"Hello everyone, lovely night." Sansa declared coming up to them. 

"Lady Sansa, I havent seen much of you, are you enjoying yourself?" lena asked. 

"I am. Thank you." Sansa agreed stumbling into Lena. "I'm so sorry!" she declared Lena's bag fell to the floor the contents spilling out. "I'm not used to pants I keep tripping over them." Sansa remarked shoving the vial in her pocket. 

"No problem. Be glad none of the bombs went off though or we would be a rainbow of colors and scents." Lena remarked tucking everything back in. 

"I can show you both back to your chambers." Maisie remarked when she saw Lena's gaze shift to Jaime. 

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Jaime remarked as Maisie led the girls to their chambers.

"Not at all." Lena agreed. 

"We were interrupted last night though... something I deeply regret."

"Me too." Lena admitted. 

"Might we pick up where we left off?"

"Lets get inside the room this time." Lena countered pulling his shirt as she kicked open her door then closed. Her clothes were pulled from her body and in a crazy of need.

She'd said she didn't need him, didnt want the drama, and she wouldn't chase him, but god, she hadn't realized how much she'd needed this until she knew it was going to happen.

She barely held back a moan when his knuckles brushed against her core so he could unbuckle his pants.

There was no warning before the thick head of his cock brushed her folds, and he pushed all the way in until his balls rested against her clit. He held himself there, his brow furrowed in concentration, his nostrils flared. She couldn't stop herself. She wiggled to get some friction, and his eyes snapped open, a fierce stare telling her he had all control.

A hand snaked in her hair and gripped hard, tugging her until she was upright. Her back was arched, her breasts thrust forward. She opened her lips for a witty taunt when he pulled out and began fucking her. He didn't say a word, making the whole scene that much more illicit. 

An man swore to the guard and celibacy, a kingslayer, an oathbreaker fucking a younger woman in silence, taking what he wanted. All of it made her wetter—more eager to come. He only gave grunts of pleasure that mixed with her cries. He fucked her like a mad-man, dropping his eyes to watch her breasts bounce with each aggressive thrust. She needed more of him. She needed him to touch her everywhere, to consume her. She gripped his hand and brought it to her breasts, demanding, more.

He leaned down to bite her shoulder at the same time his fingers gripped her nipple in a punishing twist that had her pussy pulsing hard. So close. She was so close to coming. His hand slid up her chest to her neck, before trailing back down gripping her ass. 

he squeezed tighter and fucked her harder and harder until she became lost on where he began, and she ended. Spots danced before her eyes, and her body floated like a balloon.

It was like she'd sucked a bomb inside her body that detonated. She screamed her pleasure, her whole body tingling and throbbing. 

She didnt remember falling asleep but she liked waking up next to Jaime. His body pressed up against hers. An arm protectively around her. She smiled leaning back into his touch before she noticed one of her journals had tipped right out of her bag in a crazy haze to get her clothes off last night.

 She pulled away fixing her bag and doing a quick inventory before she noticed the vial was gone. 

The vial. 

The lets kill Joffrey vial... damnit.

She knew she should have got dressed and said dont become murderers let me handle the vigilante shit but Jaime was so handsome and so naked and still in her bed. SHe crawled back in bed instead. 

It was a good choice in the moment.