1. Unfortunate

Untouchable// Daemon // Aemond they had so much fun on Jurassic Island. I knew GOT needed to visit the island.

nofilter666 You wanted Jaime... I wanted more Dinosaurs... Enjoy! *cue evil laugh because you know what I'm like*

🦕

"I'm already bored!" Joffrey declared.

''We are not there yet my love.'' Cersei coed.

"And yet." Joffrey hissed. "I'm bored!" Cersei glanced to Jaime hoping for reinforcements in the matter she knew Robert would be no help but her and Jaime had gotten into an argument. He could barely stand to look at her in moons.

Much to everyone's dismay when the twins were getting along things did work smoothly. But they hadnt been seeing eye to eye or cock to cunt in a long while now.

Joffrey was their only son. Cersei had three miscarriages. One a little black haired boy. Then after Joffrey she had two more. A little girl then a little boy. Jaime had been surprised that anything grew in cerseris hostile womb.

Ned and Catelyn however were glad for the space apart. After Catelyn misscaried almost 7 years ago something broke inside of her. Bran was her last child and now he was bed ridden. Catelyn blamed Ned for leaving for not protecting them better for choosing the Baratheons over his own family.

When arya wrote to tell them the pompous lard of a king was bringing them to Jurassic Island Robb and Theon were so jealous. Dinosaurs were the closest thing to dragons anyone had seen in centuries.

Sansa was nervous. She had liked Joffrey but the more time she soent with him the more she wished she could push him out of the boat and hope they had aquatic dinosaurs ready to eat him.

🦕

''Why am i never consulted?" Lena questioned.

''Didnt know you needed to be.'' Owen countered and Lena groaned out.

''Our parents ran this place. When they died they left it to us. Us. You and me. I need to be consulted on these matters.'' Lena corrected her elder brother.

''I dont know what you are worried about.'' Owen mused.

''Let me look at great great great grannies notes then, how about that?" Lena declared marching into the lab and rummaging through the shelves of notesbooks and journals that had her and her ancestors studies over the years. "Ah here it is. In the year 1– wow thats a damn long time ago.''

''Lena whats your-" owen began but she lifted a finger stopping him.

''The royal family King Viserys and his children and grandchildren came to visit Jurassic island. It was an unfortunate trip for the family but she got the guy in the end.'' Lena remarked.

''Sounds fine to me.'' Owen countered.

''Abridged version. The targaryens thought they were untouchable,'' she held it out to owen and his eyes grew with every word.

''Aquatic dinosaurs? A lot of them? No no this is a farse.'' Owen assured. ''We only have Nessy and Meg. But I havent seen Meg in ages.''

''Says Aemond Targaryens dragon handled that problem for our ancestors''. Lena flipped a few pages. Owen stared blankly. ''And Quazie and I saw Meg terrorizing dothraki when we were flying over.'' Lena laughed out.

''We are not killing the royal family.'' Owen corrected. ''We havent had an incident in... 57 days.''

''Yeah sure that we know about.'' Lena countered. Then the heard a scream.

''Oh fuck it all!'' They heard a voice hiss.

''Incident in zero days.'' Lena corrected.

''Sounds like your new apprentice.'' Owen remarked smugly.

''I cant fire people.'' Lena reminded him. ''I can lock her out and hope she gets eaten.''

''Lena!'' Owen declared

''Half joking. Lighten up. She will learn and if she doesnt...'' Lena smiled sweetly. "No one will ever match up to my Maisie." Lena added.

"She is a mini you, thats for sure." Owen agreed.

"She is, which is why she is both brilliant and perfect." Lena declared fondly.

''Just get ready.'' Owen begged. ''They will be docking soon and after reading your murder journal I need to make sure everything is secure.''

🦖

''This is still stupid.'' Joffrey declared as their boat was pulled to the dock.

''Fun family bonding.'' Cersei corrected.

''Hello and welcome to Jurassic Island. Im Owen and this is my sister Lena. This is our island and we cannot wait to give you the royal tour.''

''Are we going to meet a dinosaur?'' Arya asked.

''Up close and personal with our favorite dinosaurs.'' Lena confirmed and Aryas smile widened.

''What are they doing with our ship?'' Robert questioned.

''In case it floods we dont want it leaving without you''. Owen offered calmly.

''Do you have water dinos?'' Sansa questioned.

''We do. Just two from what we have seen.'' Lena informed her

''Just two. What a waste of time.'' Joffrey hissed.

''Trust me little prince you wont be disappointed.'' Lena assured. ''Follow me.'

''Come on girls. Stay close.'' Ned instructed ''I have no idea what we are walking into.''