Part- 9 Leaving behind

(Y/N was sleeping in her room nd in midnight she didn't realize in her exhaustion that someone was on her nd kissing nd sucking her neck

(Y/N was sleeping in her room nd in midnight she didn't realize in her exhaustion that someone was on her nd kissing nd sucking her neck. Her eyes open in horror to feeling the wetness on her neck nd a hand on under her top. The smell of alcohol also made her puke nd she startled to see Jimin on her. He was rubbing his bottom in her body while sucking her neck his one hand was on bed for support nd other on her top caressing her stomach nd reaching up when she grabbed his hand nd about to push him but Jungkook hold his arms nd gripped them on above her head on bed.)

Y/N: Jimin, Jungkook leave what u doing.. Stoppp..
Jungkook: No... We.. We not gonna....u said.. U won't love us. So we gonna mark u ours like Tae did.

(He said while sobbing Y/N can see he also clearly drunk his eyes also half open just he trying to make himself conscious.)

Y/N: *widen eyes* Whattt!! No Jungkook... Jimin stop plz u both are drunk now.
(Jimin look her up)
Jimin: Yes we are nd we will mark u ours... Today.. We... reall... really.... love u cupcake.

(He said nd again start his work, he opened her few buttons of her top nd start caressing her orbs. She open her mouth to shout but Jungkook shut her mouth with his lips. He kissed her roughly try to hold her muffle also. She was bawling to free herself but no one stopping. She was crying nd breathing too fast coz not Jungkook leaving her lips nd Jimin reaching his hand to her all body parts.)

(She boost her all power nd freed her hands from Jungkook's grip nd pushed them both nd crawled on bed to reach the door but Jungkook pulled her leg nd throw her on bed again nd hover over her.)

Jimin: NOOO!!.. Don't.. (He said in dominant voice)
Jungkook: *Yelled on her* Why don't u listen.. We love u princess.

(He yelled on pain, his tears start falling like he also forcing himself for this wrong thing. He kissed her neck nd bite her skin that she scream in pain also.)

Y/N: Ahhhhh! Jungkook stoppp....(She is in mess don't know what to do just shout a name what came in her mind first) Taee!!.. Joonie!... Jin plz.. Help me.

(She scream while crying, nd trying to push Jungkook away from her but Jimin also came nd he hold her legs nd his hand went on her waist he about to open her jeans. She grabbed his hands nd cried while begging.)

Y/N: Jimin Plz... Plz stop I beg u.. Pls don't do this... Taeee Taehyung where are u help me plz.

(She was crying when Taehyung bang the door nd others too.)

Taehyung: (from outside) Y/N what happened.. Are u ok?... Open the door.
Namjoon: Y/N!.. Open the door.

Y/N: Tae plz help me Jimin nd Jung... (Jimin kissed her nd stop her from speaking)

(Taehyung nd Namjoon break the door in hurry nd they saw Jimin nd Jungkook both hover on Y/N, Taehyung boiled in anger He ran inside quickly nd pushed Jimin from Y/N nd Namjoon pushed Jungkook. Taehyung hugged Y/N tight.)