Part: 3 Unrequited Love

(After that day Taehyung starting being cold towards Y/n, whenever Y/N try to talk to him he only say he'll talk when she will be his girlfriend. This already getting hard for her in some days things getting complicated sudden with Jungkook also. It was opposite nowhere he satrt being nice to her. He want to company Y/N everyday from work to home. Even one day he took her for lunch outside don't know why.)

(In these things one day at shooting Jungkook injured his hand nd doctor advised him to take one week rest so now he has to be in home where others have to shoot. So Y/N staying with him now she made food for him nd bring it to his room.)

(At Jungkook's room)

Y/N: Jungkook eat this

Y/N: Jungkook eat this. I'll go.
Jungkook: Hey am injured look at my hand... *showing his banded hand*.
Y/N: I know u injured that's why eat this soup nd take ur medicine later nd rest.

Jungkook: How will I eat.. Feed me.
Y/N: Huhh?? Ur left hand injured eat with ur right hand. Nd ur are not a lefty.
Jungkook:U know when a person is ill u shouldn't argue with him just obey his order. Nd I still have pain in my right shoulder so. *waiting for her answer*

Y/N: *sighed* Ahhh!! Ok.
(She feed him nd he smilingly having spoonful food in his mouth looking at Y/N whose only focus in food nd clock. After done she get up from bed nd give him his medicine.)

Y/N: Ok I have work so I'll leave.
Jungkook: Yahh!! I'll get bore here let's watch movie.
Y/N: Jungkook look u have time but....
Jungkook: *pulled her hand to sit her* no buts just stay. World will not stop if u not work for few hours.

(She sighed on his stubbornness nd he opened his laptop but put lead on it nd give one side of earphones to her. She took it with little hesitation nd Jungkook shifted near her while holding laptop on his lap. He glued his shoulder with her then covered their legs with blanket.
Y/N was little nervous with it but just let Jungkook do what he want coz she knew he will argue her.)

(They both were watching a movie but suddenly a kissing scene about to come. Before it happen Y/N spoke to Jungkook.)

Y/N: Jungkook I should go I have so much work u watch it alone. *stood up from bed but Jungkook grab her hand nd pulled her back to sit but this time their face bumped she move a little but Jungkook didn't.*

Jungkook: What!!... Are u afraid that maybe we also do the same. *he said while pointing to screen where now the couple kissing, Y/N also looked there then look Jungkook back with a gulp*

Y/N: What?? No... It's just...
Jungkook: *bust out in laugh* Don't worry I won't do that. *whisper to himself* Without ur permission but I'll do surely.
Y/N: Huh? U said something?
Jungkook: Yes I said don't feel awkward it's just kissing scene now let's finish this movie.

(They finished that movie but Jungkook insisted her so they watched one more movie. He still want more but Y/n is tired. Her eyes closed without her knowing nd she fall asleep on his shoulder.)