70) Anal What!?

Song name - Earned it

Song artist - The Weekend

....

Sex. Love. Sex. Love. Sex. Love. Repeat!!

The first rays of shine kissed her flaming cheeks pulling her away from the deep slumber

With a light frown on her forehead she opened her eyes and met with the sight of her husbands.

She was snuggling to them and all three of them were awake, staring at her as if she was the only earning of their lifetime.

"Husband," she whispered, "did you not sleep at all," her voice raspy and sweet as she asked them, wiping the sleep of her eyes.

The three men only smiled and shook their heads in a no, their eyes not wavering from her face, not for a second.

"Why ?" again that frown etched her beautiful forehead.

Leaning close to her Rudra placed his lips on her forehead, erasing all the signs of frown.

"Because.." he murmured against her lips. "We were scared."

"Scared ? Scared of what ?"Aadya asked, bewildered. There is nothing in the world which can scare her husbands. They are fearless. .

"Scared of last night turning into a dream," Digvijay whispered.

"We just could not believe that last night was real. It actually happened. We were scared to sleep just to wake up and find out that it was all a dream," Vikram said, tightening his arms around her thin waist.

Aadya smiled at his words,"no husband. Do not worry it was not a dream," she spoke, circling her fingertips on Vikram's chest.

A tint of red sparkling on her pale cheeks. Digvijay smiled at the red glow of her face.

Getting rid of the small tendrils of hair from her shoulder he inhaled her sweet fragrance,"but you my love sure is a beautiful dream," he breathed.

Her beautiful giggles became his answer. The three men smiled at the way she was giggling.

Her giggles are their favourite sound, her moans being their second favorite.

Aadya shook her head at her silly husbands and freed herself from their strong hold. Though it was difficult, eventually she succeeded.

Coming out of their hold she directly tried to stand on her feet however a strong pain jolt through her body making her cry loudly,"Aaa"

She was about to fall face first on the floor but Vikram catched her in time,"Aadya," he said, taking her in his arms.

Her other two husbands stood up in a second and started asking their questions in concern.

"Babe, are you okay ? Where is it hurting the most?"