Knoxvilles Plan

It had been a little over a week since I last talked to any of the guys. I had been working hard at the diner every night which was exhausting but the paycheck was worth it. They had hired in two new girls I had to train, Cassidy and Ally. We became close friends through training them. Eventually we started to go out on the weekends together as we were all around the same age, me being the youngest. Cassidy had made plans for us all to meet up at the mall. I was never too fond of the mall but since it was Saturday and I was bored I thought, why the hell not.

I had parked my car near the west entrance where they said they would be and found them waiting on a bench. "Look who made it" Ally stated with a small smile. I playfully shoved her shoulder gently " yeah yeah I know I'm always late" I said as we walked in. The mall was very busy but the vibe was different today. Something just felt off. The girls ended up talking me into getting my long brown hair cut to just below my shoulders which was a huge change for me. "You look so good, you needed a change!" Cassidy said with a huge smile. I nodded agreeing but seeing myself in the mirror like this almost gave me an identity crisis.

As we walked out of the hair salon we made our way through a couple stores buying some new clothes that I desperately needed. We ended up getting Chinese food at the food court and took a seat at a table near the fountain. Things had been good all day up until this point. A group of guys chose to sit and eat their Chinese right next to us of course at the neighboring table. "Hey, aren't you the girl from Jackass?" One of the guys with shaggy dirty blonde haired asked. It caught me off guard as I hadn't thought of them all week. I nodded replying "yeah, why?"  My friends knew the whole story and situation so they just stayed quiet to see where it was going. "We were gonna ask why you aren't hanging out with them?" He said pointing a ways into the distance to the side of the food court that we didn't even pay attention to. There they all were on a small little stage answering questions about the new movie. It was so loud you couldn't hear so I decided to get up and get a closer look.

Of course my friends thought it was a horrible idea but they followed anyways. I stood off to the side in the back with my arms crossed as Knoxville was making some joke about Bam losing interest in the movie. When I looked to Brandon's eyes though, I could see why. I was the one who made his interest in making a movie leave. He wouldn't do it without me. Brandon's blue eyes met mine in the distance and he almost looked embarrassed. Seems as though Knoxville had eyes on me the whole day and knew I would be there because that's when he called out my name "and here she is now, Emerson" he stated pointing to me. My feet froze in my place and my throat got dry. "Come on up don't be shy" Dunn replied with a sincere smile. I knew Dunn missed me genuinely. I looked around as everyone stared and made my way to the stage sitting in an empty chair cautiously.

People started to ask me questions about who's the hardest to work with and who my favorite was. Of course I told them Dunn was my favorite. I actually had fun answering questions but I did notice out of the corner of my eye a certain someone was constantly grabbing looks at me. I don't know if it was my new hairstyle or the fact that I wouldn't address him. Finally the man from earlier asked the dreaded question "are you seeing someone?" My cheeks got hot and I gripped my mic tighter. I took a breath to steady myself as a smirk grew on my lips. A plan was brewing and it was an evil one but he deserved it. "Actually, I am" I said with a smile. Everyone was in an uproar asking follow up questions but I made it clear I had places to be and got off the stage heading for the mall exit with Cassidy and Ally beside me. What did I just do?

/ Hello beautiful people. I have had such a hard time trying to write and I keep saying I'll try harder but it never happens so I won't promise that, but, if you liked this chapter be sure to let me know and leave me some ideas so I can keep this flowing.