You

I woke up to the sound of the front door being flung open quite quickly. I glanced around the room to my skateboard leaning against the wall in the corner. Slowly my feet made their way to the corner grabbing the board holding it like a weapon. I opened the door to my room taking about five steps out until I seen my brother standing in the living room "Cash, Jesus Christ you almost gave me a heart attack". 

Cash was very tall with deep brown hair and brown eyes like I had. He ran a hand through his hair then adjusted his military uniform he had on. "Sorry, I didn't think you would be seeing still." he said with a saddened tone as if he felt bad waking me. "It's okay" I smiled setting the board down and walking over to him "I've missed you" I said softly wrapping my arms around him. His immediate embrace back made a smile appear on my lips. "I think we should start with the kitchen today so it's at least clean enough for us to eat in while we start here" he suggested letting go of me and I nodded back.

The morning got away from us as we packed things in boxes and scrubbed the kitchen spotless listening to Alice In Chains loudly over my bluetooth speaker. I noticed it was almost three in the afternoon when I took a step back and sighed "I'm gonna go for a walk for some air" I mentioned. Cash didn't disagree, he knew how hard this was for me. I took a few steps outside and seen a bunch of vehicles lining the road heading in the direction of Bam's house. Me being as curious as I am went on a walk that way.

As I got closer to the big West Chester home I noticed several people with cameras filming a bunch of guys skating on huge ramps in the Margera households backyard. First of all, those ramps had never been there before. Second of all, who were all of these people? I walked up to the driveway as a guy I had never seen before with red hair and a shaggy short beard approached me. "Hey! Do you have the pizzas?" he asked. I bet the confusion on my face gave him his answer because he laughed and shook his head "you aren't the pizza person are you?" I let out a small laugh "uh nope. Not the pizza person. I live down the road and was curious as to what was going on" I admitted. The man smiled and put an arm around my shoulder starting to walk me to the front door of the house "well, not the pizza person, my name is Ryan, Ryann Dunn. And you are?" e walked and he glanced over to me once in awhile until we reached the door and we stopped. "My name is Emerson" I responded with a small smile. 

Suddenly the door opened and another man with a beanie and baggy t shirt looked at us "they are gonna start the drop ion from the dining room come on!" he said excitedly. As fast as everything happened, Ryan grabbed my hand and drug me to the dining room. The house was filled with skateboard ramps, but it all looked just as it had when we were kids. I wondered where April was because she would not stand for this and I knew that for sure. 

My eyes were drug to the ramp that led from the dining room to the living room, a familiar voice shouted "here we go!" as the guy on the skateboard flew into the living room going up and around the fireplace on the ramp that was there. I could hardly see as people were in my way but when I finally pushed through I seen who that familiar voice came from. I think he was just as surprised to see me considering the moment our eyes locked he completely wiped out. Everyone was laughing but I stayed silent letting my eyes fall to my feet. I felt bad for being the reason Bam fell, but he was laughing too.