Ch.1

Hello! I know I said I'd do this when I finished my "Dagur x male reader" but I started writing this instead because I couldn't write the chapter meant to come out this month for that book. I think that I was too excited about this idea. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter

○▪︎○

The clouds faded into nothing, camouflaged against the murky grey sky. I peered into the water watching closely as bubbles breached the surface in a peculiar spot. I will always remember the day I was doomed to live a life like this and the day when it became a true replica of what Helheim must be like.

¤•¤

I stood by a large muscular man with long black dread-locks and scars covering his body, he leaned on his left side causing his dragon-hide cape to hide the majority of his prosthetic arm that glinted with the little light that reached it, Drago Bludvist. I been serving this man for years. I have followed him since I was a naïve boy, I have learned to make his ideals mine and his morals my own.
I try to see no fault in his actions because then I'll have to face the reality of my situation, that I, Y/n the Scrutinizing, made a mistake when I was young and can no longer turn back.

A horrible mistake.

The yells- no pleads woke me from my daze. A man was brought to forth to us, I however paid little attention to him, a failed student of my master will only have one fate. I know this and he knows this. It has made me wonder why they returned instead of disappearing. They would have a chance of survival. The man screamed as he was dragged to his death.

I noted my Master deciding to get himself his own bewerliderbeast egg, instead of relying on incompetent men. An alpha to control dragons and then conquer the world. 

I adjusted my own dragon hide cloak, which was lined with wolf fur and yaks wool, humming to the screams of one dead, failed student Krogan. A deep chuckle sounded from beside me.

I quickly looked up at my master, trying to calm my pounding heart. I followed him as he began to walk, making sure to stay behind him. "Do you not worry that you'll be next?" 'yes.' would be my honest answer but I did not know what the correct response would be. I couldn't afford to make a mistake and offend him but I could not lie to him.

"Yes, I do." I replied after a short pause. I felt myself grow more anxious as the silence continued to grow. I had expected to yell for the men to grab me and drag me to the same fate as krogan. Instead he remained silent walking through his base with ease and purpose as he continued to walk I realised where we were going.

I felt anxious as we boarded the boat, silently praying to whatever god could bother to listen.

I paused outside the door after he entered. I was not allowed to enter this room.

"Come." My master's words made my heart speed up and my brain malfunction. 

I hesitantly entered. The only place in the entirety of my master's fortress I was not allowed to enter. My master's quarters. I awkwardly stood by the door after closing it. The room was dark, very little light was allowed through the small circular, bared window, I could only see the silhouette of my master, sitting on his bed. I stared at him awaiting his instruction.

"Do you remember the day you joined me? The day I granted you the title of my second-in-command?" his words made me shiver with slight pleasure and joy. I adore when he calls me his.

"yes, I remember it very well."
"Good. Then you remember the oath you took. Right in front of me, pledging your allegiance to me." His voice was deep and gruff. His voice alone made me feel small, vulnerable. "Yes. I remember that I agreed to do anything for you." 

He stood and began to walk towards me. Every step made me feel like prey. "You will allow me to conquer your body, mind and soul. So that I control your life." He grabbed behind my neck and dragged me with him before placing me roughly on the bed.
No, I was prey.