𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT III     CHAPTER XVI( the tour )

ACT III     CHAPTER XVI
( the tour )

ANGELICA SPARROW HAD ALWAYS PRIDED herself in the sense of verbal confidence. Whilst she wasn't necessarily self assured in herself at the moment, Angelica was in her words. Whether it be the sarcastic remarks she shot out of her mouth with the utmost of ease, or the witty persona she carried alongside the infamous name, Angel Jones.

However as her forest green eyes became engrossed in the untameable mess of oak hair that stood opposite her, she began doubting her abilities in the one thing she took satisfaction in most. Her sarcasm.

Not only was she star struck by the beautiful sea of icy blue eyes Harry had been blessed with, but the way he held himself with the utmost confidence. And if she were being completely honest, she envied it.

Angel was well aware of the surrounding eyes watching them like a hawk. However, for once she didn't take them into account, even with her anxiety ridden mind, she found that their gaze wasn't clawing at her skin like usual. Maybe it was his presence that brought such peace to the battle inside of her mind, or maybe she was just drunk on his aroma. Angel didn't know.

Although what she did was that she had been staring for far too long.

Drawing her eyes away from the man who'd been consuming and studying her appearance, Angel took a sudden interest in the dirtied Doc Martian's adoring her feet rather than the sadistic pirate she'd met way back when. Coughing lightly, the girl mustered up whatever confidence that had vanished given Harry's sudden companionship, and replied to his last statement with a swift nod of the head. Urging the boy to follow her, she reluctantly took off in a hurry as the boy scurried to keep up with her legs.

His thick boots thudded against the freshly trimmed grass, his chains and leather cluttering and groaning in displeasure, and his tousled hair becoming more disheveled amongst the soft winds.

Not that she was looking or anything.

As he caught up to the brunette who was choosing to ignore his presence for her well-being, Harry inched closer as the two walked in sync in hopes she'd acknowledge him. Angel scoffed, rolling her eyes. Yet she couldn't help but notice the twitch in the corners of his mouth and the warmth blossoming inside of her stomach as she watched the scene happen.

Angel didn't exactly know how to deal with Harry, and she figured it was painfully obvious as she was intent on ignoring him. Normally flirtatious comments would spill out of her mouth, and yet her throat was dry and barren of any liquid as Harry stalked her with his watchful gaze.