𝐈. 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I           CHAPTER I( angel jones )

ACT I CHAPTER I
( angel jones )

LIFE HADNT ALWAYS SUCKED FOR ANGELICA. For years, she grew up sailing the sea's with her father and his crew. Sure she had no mother figure, and was raised by drunken male pirates. But it was perfect, nonetheless. Her father, Jack sparrow, though he wasn't sober half the time. Was the best dad she could've ever asked for. The man would let her bark orders, and steer his beloved ship. He would kiss her goodnight, and occasionally let her wear his hat.

She remembered the long nights of screaming and fighting, members would get in trying to prove their dominance. Angelica would cheer on whoever, and laugh at their antics. Jack by her side, encouraging one to throw the first punch.

Unfortunately for Angelica, she had not only inherited her fathers looks, but his personality to. The girl was a slight airhead alike Jack, and would constantly make sarcastic gestures whenever she pleased. In a way, the youngest sparrow was a carbon copy of her pirate dad.

It was hard for Jack to let his partner in crime spread her wings. But once he woke up with a magical letter from non-other than Auradon prep, asking whether or not his baby girl would attend. He couldn't help but let a feeling of dread overcome him.

One, why would Auradon Prep, a fancy school filled with princes and princesses, want Jack sparrows kid? He was almost thrown onto the isle, and they wanted a mini version of himself running around causing havoc? It didn't make sense.

Two, though he would never admit it. Jack didn't want Angelica leaving. The ruthless, cowardly Jack Sparrow, had become soft and wanted nothing more than his only child by his side.

And three...well there was no three.

After realising that the only thing Angelica would ever learn with Jack and his crew, was which alcohol got you more pissed, and some mean sword skills. He decided that, maybe Auradon was what was best for her. A big mistake on his behalf.

So yes, Angelica's life was the dream before she stepped foot in Auradon. The murky waters, and violent waves were still missed dearly by the youngest sparrow. While she liked the green grass, and beautiful flowers, it was nothing like what she had at home.

At Auradon, the people were far too uptight and stuck their noses up to the smallest of things. She looked completely out of place. With a pirate hat gifted from her father, and clothing you would only ever see on the isle. Angelica Sparrow was the talk of the town.

The gossiping, and snide remarks lasted for a full year. Each day worse than the other. Night after night, she would wallow in self pity. The once confident and flamboyant pirate with an English accent so thick, turned to a cooped up introverted with not an ounce of self-esteem.