𝐕. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》ACT I          CHAPTER V( makeover montage )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

《 •·✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃 ✧·• 》
ACT I          CHAPTER V
( makeover montage )

ANGEL WAS NEVER ONE TO DRESS UP. Especially not for anyone, or anything. It wasn't the fact that she didn't like too, but rather she'd never had to. Angelica Sparrow was excluded from every event, and Angel Jones was well...Angel Jones. An antisocial, who rarely left her room.

A small part of Angel wanted to prove she wasn't a prune like they stated. A prideful part, the Angelica part. The brunette had kept her alternate self buried deep down for years, so why was she now coming out?

Maybe it was the pressure of acting a part she wish not too. Or maybe the fight she had to endure during her stay at the isle. She didn't know, and the thought scared her.

She groaned, it was now 4:30. Two and a half hours until the cotillion. Joseph's words stuck in her head like glue. She contemplated going. Angel still held back at the thought of willingly hanging out with royalty, but summer was nearing, and the brunette figured a social gathering would be good for her soul.

Angel had heard about Evie's dresses, a business she'd started due to the cotillion. The girl had heard great things about it, and although it seemed far too late to put in an order. She hoped the blue haired girl had something, anything.

Jumping out of the tussled white sheets, she grabbed her black zip up hoodie, and black boots. Angel was still wearing the red dress she'd had on the day before. Gross, but comfortable.

The brunette didn't exactly know where Evie's dorm was, though seeing as she did in fact have a small business, she was hoping there were posters pointing her in the direction.

Her boots thumped against the hardwood floor. Making her way down the stairs she stumbled up earlier. At the bottom of the building sat a buffet, separating two buildings, home to students. Angel glanced around, spotting a baby blue poster, decorated with many stickers and an isle like graffiti font as the title.

She jogged up to it, Evie's address at the bottom of the large paper. The girl seemed to be across from Joseph's room, thankfully. She'd gone to his countless times, unlike him, who had never seen hers.

The girl began speed walking to their floor. Knowing she was running out of time. Once a honey brown door came into view, Angel hesitantly knocked.

A second or so went by, the girl contemplated turning back. Just as she was about to retreat, Evie opened the door wide. A white robe adored her body, with her hair in a fancy up do. An unexpected expression painted her face. "Angel?"

The brunette half waved, "Come in—come in!" She insisted, placing her hand on Angels back, forcefully pushing her in.

Walking in, the room had materials scattered in corners, a sewing machine sat on a white desk, with many needles and sketch ideas next to it. A white bed frame with a blue bed perched on top, was neatly placed in the centre of her room. Three large windows out-looking Auradon's Landscape, completing the otherwise messy room.