𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃

༄❀•·
descendants 2 & beyond !

|

Started ; 3rd July 2022
Published ; 9th July 2022
Finished ; ongoing

yoursdearlyxi ✔︎

༄❀•·
( summery )

   𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 was born ready for destruction and chaos

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 was born ready for destruction and chaos. From the very beginning, to the fateful end. Her treck to misery and lies started with the pirate himself, Jack Sparrow.

Now jack sparrow was not a hero. Far from it actually. But he wasn't necessarily considered a villain either, making up for his wrong doings long ago. The council were torn whether or not to send him to the isle and leave him to suffer. But ultimately decided against.

That left Jack with his ship to sail the seas for as long as he wanted to. Though a knife sliced straight through his plans with no mercy, when he knocked up the same girl he turned dark. Travelling the seas with the con-man himself as the baby daddy to her growing stomach, put a damper on her mood. She wanted nothing to do with the living being inside of her, and once she was born, the woman took off in a rush. Leaving a fragile baby with a drunken pirate.

For a moment, Jack was utterly confused. How had a baby been put under his possession , and why on earth would anyone allow it? Though once having studying the small baby, he couldn't help but adore her. Maybe it was because the two shared features, and he was far too cocky to give someone so perfect away. Or maybe it was the whiskey surging through his veins? He didn't know.

Though he did figure she grew up faster than The man could blink, and before he knew it, she was off to Auradon prep. Far from her father and his crazed crew, and much closer to the one place he avoided most. Of course he was reluctant to send her, but after careful consideration he only wanted what was best for her. Most thought he was the shittiest farther in the land, and for the most part he was. But the man tried his hardest, and for Angelica—that was enough.

Auradon was extremely different to the usual chaotic mess of her fathers ship. There, students were a copy of each other. Good grades, good grammar, good behaviour. Good, good, good.

Being the daughter of a once wanted criminal, Just came judge, and hate. And As much as she acted like the words didn't bother her, all she felt was hurt. So Angelica became what they wanted her to be.

Out with the old, and in with the new came Angel Jones. An average student, with average clothes, and an average attitude to match. She was only a pirate when accompanied by her father, and she wouldn't have it any other way.