Prologue - "The end of an Idyllic Dream"

Начните с самого начала

[Be patient.]

I'm sorry.

[Observe] - Focusing on a target will show their level and basic stats. At higher levels, this branches out so that one can thoroughly inspect their target.

Exlcuding beings at a much higher level than the user, people may be unable to be scanned if they're concealing themselves. Other beings can also sense this, if sensitive and/or paranoid enough. Higher levels or evolution branches will be able to ignore these weaknesses.

[ID Create] - Creates a pocket dimension with a maximum of 5k kilometers in diameter. Dungeons can be unlocked, entered, and repeated daily.

The time spent in an ID only equals to mere minutes in the real world.

Dungeons only have three to five floors, but the amount of "forts" one must capture before receiving the rewards and moving onto the next floor may vary from 6-10. The difficulty spikes each floor in response to the amount of mobs and "mob captains" spawned in said floor.

Capturing forts will require one to defeat a set amount of mobs to bring out the "mob captain". Defeating these captains will claim the fort.

Essentially, this version of [ID Create] creates an extended musou stage for one to play in, instead of the classic daily dungeon.

Rewards are only received upon the first clear on each floor, and extended periods of time (1 Hour) spent in a floor will reduce the rewards and experience gained. Further extended periods (2-3 Hours) will call upon the [Arbitration].

The [Arbitration] is an entity which will hunt you down unless you go to the next floor. Beating this might reward one with extra, exclusive awards.. though please do not count on it. This entity will be dozens, if not hundreds of times stronger than the dungeon boss at the end.

..I was honestly expecting the classic [ID Create], but I'm both relieved and terrified by the change. I love the feeling musou games have, but..

What the fuck is an [Arbitration]? From what the system is telling me, it's basically the Reaper from the Megami Tensei series. The hidden reward is tempting, but what do I--

[You may still feel pain, but you will not die. It is simply just that Dungeon will not be accessible for the day anymore.]

..Alright, fair enough. What about the reward?

[The reward can vary from an S rank or a 6 star weapon, or a valuable accessory.]

Good to know.. so I can get a weapon, or something that probably won't show up easily- if it even shows up anywhere else. So, what happens if I do die?

[You will still feels what it means to die. Afterwards, if you fail, that dungeon will simply not be accessible for the day, and all rewards and experience gained will be forfeit. If you die in an ID create, you don't get anything. We at least don't have to pull any strings to bring you back if that happens.]

So a classic failure scenario, huh? I understand. Again, I don't have a choice, so I can do nothing but accept the fact that happens. I.. assume I have a final goal to work towards?

[Surprisingly not, other than you will have to resolve the issue on the world you will be placed in.]

..Placed? Oh, so it's one of those scenarios. I just hope it isn't a universe I was unfamiliar with, nor- god forbid I was transposed to a shonen world. Please no. I'd rather take a fucking ecchi setting. Everyone knows the average person in any of those worlds die to show someone's power.