chapter 21

Still kyles point of view

As i was waiting for my wife to come back to me, i have a lot of things that i realize.

I realize that....

We should truly love our wife

Kailangan natin sila ingatan at alagaan

Kung pwede nga ay wag natin ito sasaktan.

I miss her  very much.

Its almost six years but she didn't come back yet.

Sometimes i feel tired on waiting but as i think and watch her picture, i can't just give up.

I don't want to give up.

Even it takes

10

11

12

13

14

Or 15 years before she came back i will still wait for her.

Yan ang natutunan ko, pagmahal mo yung tao, dapat matuto kang maghintay.

Sometimes i just pray to god na take good care of her, where ever she is.

I love her, i want to find her but i just can't, cause i know i was one of the reason why she leave, without saying goodbye, without saying where she will go.

I'm worried of her, but pinasadyos ko na lamang yung mga gusto ko para sa kanya.

.... ,........................................

Right now nasa mall ako, i need to buy gifts for Christmas.

Its almost Christmas nadin kasi.

As i was walking my phone ring., kaya naman kinuha ko ito at sinagot kung sino man ang tumawag sakin.

Hello sagot ko.

Sir, are you busy po? Tanong ng secretary ko

Not so naman, i said

Meron po kasi kayong mga kailangan pirmahan sir ngayon din po, kailangan na kailangan lang po talaga sabi nito.

Okay I'll come after this sagot ko.

Okay sir see you

At pinatay ko na ang tawag,.

As i was passing by at the store someone caught my attention, its a girl who's busy playing on her barbie doll i can say that she's cute, she look someone i know.

She have the same figure

Dali-dali ko winaksi ang nasa isip ko at tinignan pabalik yung bata na tinignan ko.

She's still playing until someone came to her,

Pigil hininga ko itong tinignan, until the woman facing at my sode, i literally feel an awe, shit , maybe i imagine things, kaya naman kinusot kusot ko pa ang mata ko but still the same ang nakita ko.

Kita ko din dito ang pagkagulat na makita ako.

I walk slowly to them until i reach in front of them, i raise my hands into her cheeks and hold her cheeks for a couple of minute until i realize its true shes here.

My wife is here.

She came back.

Dali-dali ko itong niyakap ng mahigpit, na parang ayaw ko itong mawala.

I  love you i said, i can feel she stilled for what I'm saying, i can feel she didn't hug me back.

I know you'll come back to me i said.

After 10 minutes i let go for the hug and stare at her, she still beautiful like before, she also stare at me, we stare each other.. Until someone say.....

Mommy why this guy is hugging you po? 

Dun ko  nabaling ang tingin ko, shes cute.

Tinignan ko naman ang asawa ko pabalik sa bata, she look a like.

Because i know him baby and also He is  your father, Grace said, i look  at her shock on my face, .

What just did you say? tanong ko dito.

Your his father, sagot nito sa tanong ko.

So he is my father mom tanong ng bata, Grace just nod at her and then look at me.

What kind of reaction is that Kyle? Tanong nito.

Ano ba dapat ang reaction ko Grace, you just hid my daughter at me? For f*cking five years and yet you just ask me why i have this kind of reaction? Are you serious? Tanong ko dito na may galit.

I didn't hide it Kyle, di ba i tell din naman di ba, ngayon di ba, first encounter for almost 5 years, and yet you just yell at me,  parang galit narin na sabi nito.

Dun naman ako huminahon.

Mom why you two are shouting, your making a scene, remember where at the mall, people are looking at us can't you see, sabi ng bata.

Kaya napatingin kami dalawa sa paligid, totoo nga nakatanaw nga samin ang mga tao.

We should talk this on private, come with me Grace said before she walk away with my daughter on her hands, i just follow her until he stops on the parking lot.

She turn around and look at me.

Just follow me, we can talk this on my house she said, but i refuse to.

Why not talk this on our house Grace i said.

She sigh and nodded.

Do you remember where are our house is? I question

Of course anong akala mo sakin hindi, i can even recall the pain you caused at me, she said before winked at me and go to her car.

Dun naman ako natigilan, she change a lot i can say, she's still beautiful but the Grace that i know before is longed gone, wala na yung sakit sa mata nya, wala na yung pag nakita mo sya alam mo susuko na sya sa buhay.

Ang nakikita ko ngayon ay yung payapa at palaban na na Grace.

Even she's like that

Even I'm also one of the reason why she became like that i feel proud of her.

She trough a lot but she survive.

Di nasayang yung binigay ko sa kanya na time.

Mas naging independent sya.

Siguro kung di ko nagawa ang pagkakamali na yun siguro i was there beside her, watching her growing, learning things, discovering.

Siguro nakita kung lumaki yung anak ko.

Nakasama ko sya

But it's not too late for me right?

Will she give me time to spend them?

I really want to?

That will be the best give this Christmas if she will give me a chance to be with them.

Imbis ma reminisce pa ay nagtungo na ako sa kotse ko at saka pinaandar na ito.

I can help to smile when i had my way to our house.

Sana this time she will not leave me.

Sana this time she will forgive me.

I really hope so.

Its a long night for update heheh,,,

Its almost finished heheheh