an amazing memory

the concert was in 2 hours, i found a pretty black dress. it had a deep v neck and it just layed above me knees. it was thin strapped to. as i was about to curl my hair kells came in the tiny little bathroom.

"kells get out!"

"sorry sorry!"

he quickly closed the door and waited, i curled my hair and it laid perfect on my shoulders. i grabbed my makeup bag. i grabbed the lipstick and put it on lightly. it looked like a light rose color. i put some light blush on to and i was already to go. i opened the door and walked out. kells stood up and just stared at me. he looked mesmerized.

"you look perfect"

he came over and gave me a little kiss.

"ready to go?"

"sure am"

we got into a nice car and drove to the venue. people were already at there seats and drinking. we quickly got out and ran to his dressing room. he changed tops and pants. then he was ready.

"what song do you wanna come out while im playing?"

"more than life for sure"

"okay princess"

he gave me a kiss on the head and ran out on stage. everyone yelled and cheered. he did all of his songs like he normally would. then he looked at me. he nodded and i nodded back.

"so many of you probably know im seeing someone"

everyone cheered and scream. he smiled he put the mic to his mouth.

"shes here with me now so everyone welcome y/n"

as i walked out on stage i felt the heat of the lights on my face. i quickly walk up to kells. he pulls me into the biggest hug hes ever given me. he pulls away and puts a hand on my stomach. he pulls me into in side by the waist and grabs the mic.

"this is my amazing girlfriend y/n"

everyones cheers and cheers. i feel like i just won a grammy. being here on stage is a new view at everyone and everything. it feels so fresh and clean. it feels amazing. being here on stage will forever be an amazing memory.