real love

its been 2 weeks since my attempt at killing myself. i was lucky kells helped me through it. he hasn't left me alone since. we haven't told the guys about us yet but we will.

"so i was thinking we tell took about us today?"

kells started chocking on his water. he looked at me in shock. then he started to talk but stoped. then he started to talk.

"what? he's gonna kill me!" he laughed a little in a joking way.

"no he won't, i won't let him"

i gave him a sweet little kiss on the nose. right as i started to walk away rook burst through the front door.

"i..just...ran..from..the store...to...tell you... avril..is...coming on...tour"

"THE AVRIL?"

"yeah"

kells jumps up and runs to rook and hugs him tightly.

"why did you run though?"

"baze needs the car"

i shot kells the 'lets tell him now' look. he understood the look and grabbed rook. he sat him in the couch. i sat next to rook while kells kept his distance.

"so i gotta tell you something, just don't get mad okay?"

"yeah whatever"

i took a deep breathe. gave myself a mini pep talk. and prepared myself for the yelling and looks i would get.

"so kells and i have decided we like each other as more than friends, so we decided we to be girlfriend and boyfriend"

he just looks at me and smiles. smiles? no yelling? no looks? no "yeah right"s? has hell frozen over?

"I FUCKING NEW ITTTT!"

he gave me a bug hug. he walked over to kells and gave him a hug to. he whispered something in kells ear. i couldn't make out the words though. rook left us alone.

"well he didn't kill you"

"no but he seemed pretty fucking happy" he laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

rook told slim and baze about kells and me. they were cool with it. i was still sad i couldn't go on tour with him. but i needed to get over it. no one was home because they wen't to get drinks. i've never been good with guys and alcohol. so i went upstairs and sat on the roof. this time i wasn't thinking about suicide. i was watching the most beautiful sunset. i saw the car pull up with the guys. rook looked shitfaced while the others looked completely fine. i went downstairs and met them walking in the door.

"what the hell happened to him" i pointed at rook and giggled to myself.

"long story, but mainly he took all the shots and beers"

"god damnit rook"

i walked over and grabbed rook. i basically dragged him to his room. i laid him on his bed and turned the lights off and shut the door. i ran back downstairs to the guys messing around with one another.

"so y/n, we decided as a group that you are coming on tour, the guys will have their own bus while you and i share a bus because your my girlfriend and all, is that okay?"

"fuck kells it's amazing thank you!"

i ran over and hugged him. the guys gave us some 'awwww's. they went upstairs and went to bed. we stayed up talking the whole night it felt like. i fell asleep on his chest on the couch. i think this is real love.