My Church Background

When I was younger maybe around 8 or 9 we went to this VBS at a Christian church but we didn't go to church there. We went to a church that was about 15 minutes away from where we live. We didn't really go there on a regular basis. Over the last 6 months my family and me have really been getting into church. We now go to a Nazarene church which we hope to stay in. My mom and dad have really gotten to know the Pastor and his wife. I've made a new friend while at a church activity. Anyway we got to this church because my siblings went to VBS there. I of course didn't go because I was to old but my siblings wanted to go back to the church so we did one Sunday morning. We started off by sitting the back but then over the last few months things have changed. My brother and me are in Youth Group also our church does a quizzing thing so we did that too. My mom is now a back up singer up on stage with my Pastor and his wife. (We also have a piano, bass guitar, guitar, and drums.)
We now sit in the second from the front. I've made many friends.
I'm having a fun time at church here with our youth group. That's pretty much where I'm at in church. I plan to get closer to God too.
💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒
I hope you guys enjoyed. This chapter did seem a little boring to me but I hope you liked it. 💖💒