"WHAT!? GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BRAT!" Bakugo was preparing himself to launch towards Miya until Kirishima quickly grabbed him, activating his quirk just in case. "Calm down! He's just a kid!" Kirishima tried reasoning with him but his stubborn boyfriend didn't listen.

"Anyways! Reki, is it? Do you skateboard?" Deku asked pointing to the skateboard Reki was holding. "Midoriya you NEED to see him skate! HE'S AMAZING! Show him, Reki!!" Kaminari exclaimed, causing the whole class to focus on Reki.

The red head started getting nervous, he's been working on his self esteem issues but that doesn't mean it miraculously vanished! Reki started thinking about how cool these guys were along with their quirks, he was getting deep in his head until he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

Langa.

"You got this, Reki! Show them how amazing you are!" Langa offered a gentle smile which calmed all of Reki's nerves. Reki quickly returned the smile and got on his skateboard, showing the class a few tricks he knows. In the background he can hear Kaminari cheering while also saying "See! He's a pro!".

When he finished a majority of the class were impressed expect Bakugo, who wasn't paying attention. The class gathered around the two again and started asking questions regarding skateboarding. Reki did show off videos of his boyfriend skating also and bragging how he taught him how to skate.

The adults were actually getting along too, after Kojiro apologized profusely for what happened earlier. They talked about a variety of topics, from their occupation to how tiring life has been lately.

Miya sat down on a bench and started playing his game waiting for the others to finished talking. Bakugo, also, sat down on a different bench and pulled out his phone and scrolled aimlessly on social media.

Minutes went by and everyone was still chatting, Reki and Langa were now trying to teach a few members of the class to skateboard while the adults were now talking about cats, Joe being a magnet with cats and Aizawa willing to take in every cat he sees on the street.

Bakugo and Miya were getting restless and annoyed. Why must they be here when they can be training. "That's it.. EXTRAS! Can we get the fuck outta here now!?" Bakugo shouted standing up and crossing his arms.

"Yeah! Come on slimes, let's go!" Miya also shouted, standing up and crossing his arms. Bakugo turned towards Miya and noticed the pose he did, "Hey! Extra, don't fucking copy me!" Bakugo shouted pointing accusingly at the ebony.

"Huh!? Why would I copy a slime like you?!" Miya retorted and started to walk towards Bakugo. "Who you calling slime!? You're talking to the next number one hero, brat!" Bakugo stomped towards Miya, glaring daggers at him which didn't make Miya flinch.

The class quickly ran to get Bakugo, while Reki and Langa went to get Miya. "Extras, let me go! That punk picked the wrong person to mess with!" Aizawa quickly used his bindings to capture Bakugo, though that didn't stop him from trying to get to Miya.

"Ha! Some hero you're gonna be, you'll be arguing with people before even saving them." Miya shoved Reki and Langa off him getting ready to leave before turning to Bakugo one last time, "A slime like you isn't worth my time, come find me with you're actually able to talk without shouting." Afterwards Miya proceeded to hop on his skateboard and skate away. Leaving Bakugo fuming in the weapon.

"WHY YOU! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Bakugo shouted afterwards still trying to escape from the capture weapon. "Dude. Chill. Seriously, he's just a kid." Sero said while crossing his arms. The rest of the class agreed and just shook their heads.

"He's right about the brat part," Shadow mumbled crossing his arms and looking off to the distance. Kaoru hit Shadow on the back of his head with his fan, "Be useful and make sure he doesn't get into trouble.". In response Shadow rolled his eyes and took off on his skateboard, after saying his goodbyes to the class and Aizawa.

"As much as I enjoyed talking with you I'm afraid we must be leaving," Kaoru then proceeded to grab Reki by his ear and pinch it slightly causing Reki to wince. "I need to have a talking with someone afterwards." Kaoru glared down at Reki who gulped in response.

"Same here." Aizawa proceed to grab Kaminari with his weapon, now having both Kaminari and Bakugo captured. "But Mr.Aizawa it WASNT my fault!" The electric hero whined.

The class said their goodbyes to the skaters and both groups went their separate ways. The class and Aizawa headed back to their hotel while the skaters went back to the flower shop, Kaminari and Reki were mentally preparing themselves for the long lecture they'll be getting once they get to their destination.

~~~
Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for not updating I was busy with school but im on summer break now so I can focus more on this! Also while I was writing Miya and Bakugo's interaction I realized how similar they are 💀 like they both used to bully the protagonist, said protagonist ran away and left them behind, like they both want to be the best, THEY LITERALLY CALL PEOPLE NICKNAMES LIKE "extras" AND "slimes"! THEYRE SO SIMILAR AND I NEVER REALIZED THAT.

Anyways! Hope you liked this chapter! I swear I'll be updating more (hopefully lol). See y'all in the next chapter! :) <3